Stenner Proportional Injection Systems
Intermittent or continuous dosing which is proportional to the volume and flow rate of water, in a system or a tank, is an important process in many industrial units. For this purpose, proportional injection systems are used, and have gained traction over the last few years, especially in metering applications with varying flow rates. Also referred to as proportional chemical injection systems, they are known for delivering accurate dosing that corresponds to the flow rate of the systems depending on the water volume. Cannon Water Technology provides high-quality, performance-driven proportional injection systems to meet the dosing requirement and dimensional parameters in several industrial processes. For this, we have partnered with top industry brands like Stenner. We also help you select the right proportional chemical injection system. Stenner’s proportional injection systems come with both single and dual injection systems, and a separate unit that controls fertigation. Since their inception, Stenner proportional injection systems have set the industry standard for precise metering applications.
Beneficial Features of Stenner Proportional Injection Systems
The below mentioned features of these chemical injection systems have immensely contributed to their popularity. So, let’s have a look at them.
- Stenner proportional injection systems are ideal for any chemical injection application. Unlike standalone pumps that require direct wiring into the well switch, these chemical injection systems can be used anywhere. They are designed in such a way that all metering components are pre-assembled and connected to a sturdy, durable polyethylene panel for convenient wall mounting. This panel has a compartment that keeps the wires and cords neat and organized.
- The main components of our proportional injection systems include the pump control module (PCM) or pump controller, a dry contact pulsing water meter, and the classic series fixed output pump. PCM is a time adjusted controller with a locking dial to assure precise dosing. It powers the pump to deliver the specific dose based on the volume of water after receiving a signal from the water meter. This water meter is certified by the Water Quality Association under ANSI/NSF 372. The flow indicator is fixed in the discharge line to give a visual reference to your solution.
- In Stenner chemical injection systems, we only use Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved tubes to deliver a variety of chemicals. Also, this saves other pump components and parts from the damaging effects of harsh chemicals, which results in longer pump life.
- Depending on the application requirement, you can choose a single or dual pump injection system.
- We offer these proportional injection systems in custom specifications to fulfill your application needs.
- Our chemical injection systems are almost always in stock for instant shipment, especially across the USA.
- We offer these systems at the most competitive prices. Also, we offer the best pricing on bulk purchases.
Applications of Stenner Proportional Injection Systems
Owing to their immense significance, Stenner proportional injection systems are used across industries. The following are the most significant ones:
- Poultry and livestock houses
- Irrigation systems
- Well pumps with constant pressure
- Systems with demand-based backup wells
- Sludge and slurry
- Water sanitation
- Water disinfection
- Oil and gas
- Chemical Processing
Would you like to use these Stenner proportional injection systems for your industrial application? If that sounds yes, you can rely on us. Our highly skilled and experienced team of experts works closely with our clients to thoroughly understand their requirements and provide the best solution to fulfill their application needs. We also offer a variety of customization options for Stenner chemical injection systems. For any queries or doubts about our Stenner proportional injection systems, feel free to contact us through phone or mail. Our experts will answer your questions and revert with the best possible solution.