Sight Flow Indicators
A sight flow indicator, as the term implies, indicates the level, flow, and characteristics of fluid in the process pipeline. You can see through this indicator which is mostly made of metal with a glass portion making the inside fluid visible. It can be mounted either horizontally or vertically. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer various types of sight flow indicators which helps you accurately measure the liquid or gas levels and attributes. They are made of sturdy metals such as brass or steel with a glass portion in between.
Beneficial Features of Sight Flow Indicators
These indicators are useful in many process industry applications which need regular continuous monitoring of fluid level and properties. Here are some beneficial features of these indicators we offer.
- They are ideal for low to medium pressure applications around 100-150 psig.
- Their maximum operating temperature is around 100 degrees Celsius.
- We can offer clamps, threaded NPT connections, ANSI-certified flanges, and so on along with the indicators, if required.
- We offer good quality indicators and help you in the selection process once we understand your requirements.
- They can be easily attached to pipeline fittings and fixtures through threaded connectors, flanges, welding or clamp connections.
- They are simple to use and involve no electronics or complicated circuits.
- They are cost effective and offer accurate output.
Sight flow indicators are used across industries where manual systems still exist. Here are some application areas:
- Food & Beverages
- Oil & gas
- Water & wastewater
If you are looking for these indicators for your existing pipelines, we can help you in terms of getting the right type and fitment. Cannon Water Technology offers various types of sight flow indicators in terms of temperature and pressure ranges, depending on your application requirements. If you have any questions regarding the indicators we offer, our highly experienced and resourceful team is there to help you with all your enquiries as well as technical questions. In case of you want to enquire about these flow indicators or share your requirements, you can reach us via phone or email.