Remote Control Technology Inc.
NEW: Advanced Short Range Wireless Switching System
- Remote Control Technology Inc.
- 15.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Coming Soon for Summer of 2022
Taking pre-orders now.
The Short Range Advanced System is designed for use up to 1 Mile for simple wireless switching. It is the ideal solution for applications where faulty wire replacement or new installation of conduit is not possible or practical.
Possible applications include:
- Pump Control
- Valve Automation
- PLC Activation
- Engine Control
- Well Control
- Level Control
- Alarm Systems
- Lighting Control
- Conveyor Control
- Grain Auger Control
The Short Range Advanced system consists of a 2-Channel Transmitter and a 2-Channel Receiver (with two 10A SPDT Relays) and comes complete with power supplies and 4” low profile omni-directional antennas. Simply make your connections and the system is ready for use.
An alert relay is also provided for automatic loss-of-communication notification (after 90 seconds) between the two units.
• Range: 1 Mile non-LOS (potential*)
• Frequency: 902-928MHz Frequency Hopping
• FCC Part 15 compliant (no license required)
• Power Supplies: 12VDC
• Power Consumption: 50mA (idle); 1A (transmit)
• (2) SPDT Class C Relays: 15A @ 120VAC; 10A @ 240VAC
• Operating Environment: -40° F to 140° F
• NEMA 4X Enclosures
• Automatic synchronization every 30 seconds
• Field Programmable
*The range and performance of all radio products is dependent on local conditions and antenna selection/location.
Turnkey 12VDC Solar Panel Kits are available for locations without electricity.