SUB CATEGORIES OF Blue-White Metering Pumps
Working of Peristaltic Metering Pumps Explained
Peristaltic metering pumps are positive displacement pumps used for pumping different fluids. This fluid is stored inside the tube fitted in the pump casing. The peristaltic pump’s working is based on alternating compression and decompression of the tube. Rollers inside the pump compress the tube as they rotate, creating a vacuum that pulls the fluid through the tube and into the discharge line. The fluid is drawn inside the tube, trapped by the head roller, and expelled for the next roller pass. As the pump’s rotor turns, the vacuum pulls more fluid. Combining these suction and relaxation principles results in a powerful positive displacement action.
Beneficial Features of Blue-White Peristaltic Metering Pumps
The beneficial features of our Blue-White pumps have immensely contributed to their popularity. These chemical metering pumps are well-known for their rugged, sturdy designs. This makes them ideal for use in harsh environments. The below list describes some beneficial features of these Blue-White peristaltic metering pumps.
- Our chemical pumps offer precise and efficient performance in any situation.
- They are self-priming even against maximum line pressure.
- These pumps are suitable for those looking for compact-sized peristaltic pumps.
- They are fully loaded with advanced features including a flow verification sensor (FVS) system, remote/local control setting, motor on, fault, current operating mode, and others.
- They have an operator-friendly LCD that showcases remote/local control status, motor speed, output rate, input signal values, and alarm status.
- Most of our pumps have speed control, eliminating the need for an external speed controller. They feature advanced microprocessor control signaling features.
- Our pump’s patented tube failure detection (TFD) system offers protection against chemical spills from a worn out tube, and starts an alarm output relay.
- They offer variable speed results in near continuous chemical injection.
- Most chemical pumps are equipped with specially engineered tubing for long life even at high pressures.
- Our Blue-White pumps are easy to install and operate. The installation kit includes an injection back check valve, foot valve and a roll of suction discharge tubing.
- At Cannon Water Technology, we offer Blue-White chemical pumps in custom specifications to fulfill specific application needs.
- We always stock these pumps for instant shipments, especially across the USA.
Applications of Blue-White Peristaltic Metering Pumps
Owing to their immense significance, our Blue-White pumps are used in several applications across industries. Here are the most significant ones.
- pH control
- Water treatment
- Metal finishing
- Metal picking
- Chlorination plants
- Chemical blending
- CIP (Clean In Place)
- Acid neutralization
- Peracetic Acid Pump
- Bio-diesel generators
- Chemical manufacturing
- Chemical toting and packaging
- Sodium hypochlorite generators
- Agricultural chemical injection
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Blue-White Peristaltic Metering Pumps
The below list describes the common peristaltic pump questions people often ask us. We have answered some of them here.
- How can I calibrate the flow rate in these peristaltic metering pumps?
The flow rate of peristaltic metering pumps can be calibrated by determining the amount of fluid delivered at a certain pumping speed over a measured duration.
- Do these pumps have tube failure detection systems?
Yes, they do have. Most of our models have a tube failure detection system that offers protection against chemical spills from the tube, activating an alarm output relay.
- What are the tubing materials for Blue-White peristaltic metering pumps?
The pump tubes can be engineered using quality materials such as Norprene, Tygothane, Viton, Norprene Chemical, and so on.
- What is the maximum pressure generated by the pump?
The maximum pressure generated by these pumps is 100 PSI. Our selection also features pumps with pressure ranging from 25 to 75 PSI.
- What are the pump sizes offered?
At Cannon Water, we offer peristaltic pumps in different sizes from 1/4-inch to 7/16-inch.
Are you planning to use these Blue-White metering pumps for your upcoming industrial applications? If yes, undoubtedly you can rely on us. We, at Cannon Water, are committed to offering high-quality, performance-driven chemical metering pumps at the most competitive prices. Our strong adherence to service and commitment has helped us build happy and satisfied customers. Our team of experts works closely with clients to thoroughly understand their requirements. For any doubts or queries regarding our Blue-White chemical pumps, feel free to contact us via phone or mail. Our experts will assist you with the right solution at the earliest.