There are no products listed under this category.
LMI E Pumps
The metering pumps are designed to move liquids at precise flow rates over specific intervals. Popularly known as dosing or proportional pumps, these pumps carry toxic, abrasive, and corrosive liquids of different consistencies including semi-solids. They may also transfer gases. Most of these pump models are designed for use in harsh environments. To fulfil the dosing requirement and to meet the performance and dimensional parameters of the application, Cannon Water provides high-quality, performance-driven LMI E series chemical metering pumps. Built using a rugged urethane coated cast housing, these LMI E series metering pumps deliver extra protection in a high-temperature environment and can be monitored and controlled remotely. All LMI pumps offered by Cannon Water have set industry standards for several applications and have been successfully used over the last two decades.
Beneficial Features of LMI E Series Metering Pump Offered by Cannon Water
The LMI E series chemical metering pumps have gained immense traction across industries owing to their beneficial features. These LMI pumps are rugged and durable, making them ideal for use in harsh environments. The below list describes some beneficial features of LMI E metering pumps.
- In this model of LMI pump, all digital components and essential circuits are enclosed within protective and certified enclosures. This assures safety from outside environments.
- These pumps are designed in such a way that they can be configured with several pump heads and drives for all applications.
- They allow the user to set, modify, and program the flow rate of the fluid. This can be done using any form of control – manual or external control. Thus, they eliminate the need for costly motors.
- These pumps come with adjustable stroke frequency and a specified down time ratio that assures precision in performance.
- They are equipped with an appropriate LCD screen, easily accessible dial knobs, and some essential design controls based on the application requirement. The user can easily access the essential information, such as alert issues, the current status of the equipment, output, and much more through a fine LCD.
- These pumps have a solenoid-driven system and a microprocessor for operation monitoring control.
- LMI pumps are rugged, durable, and have a long operational life.
- They meet and exceed all standards for Class I, Division I, Groups C and D; Class II.
- All LMI pumps are UL and CUL certified.
- There are a variety of models that fall under the LMI series. You can browse through our inventory and choose the best-suited model based on your application requirement.
Applications of LMI E Series Chemical Metering Pump
Owing to their immense significance, LMI E series chemical metering pumps are used across various applications. However, the following are the most significant ones.
- Chemical plants
- Water purification systems
- Waste water treatment
- Pulp and paper
- Food and beverages
- Plastic productions
- Oil and gas plants
- Cooling towers
- Dye injection during paint making
Are you planning to use the LMI E series chemical metering pump in your industrial application? If that sounds yes, you can totally rely on us. Our experts work closely with clients to understand their requirements. For any queries or doubts, feel free to contact us via email or phone. Our highly efficient team will be happy to assist you.