The Stenner 170DMHP double head adjustable high pressure pump is a type of peristaltic pump with a dual head. It runs on a single motor and gear box. As the term implies, this pump is typically meant for high-pressure applications around 100psi. These are self-priming pumps with a 3-point roller assembly which enables 2-point sealing on the pump tube. Hence, there is no need for anti-siphoning valves and diaphragms. At Cannon Water Technology, we take efforts in collaborating with premium brands from the industry like Stenner to help you with pump selection for high pressure applications. We provide a custom Stenner 170DMHP double head adjustable high-pressure pump to suit your requirements. They can be customized in terms of pump suction and discharge tubing length and color, voltage, frequency, and pump tube type. Since their inception, Stenner high pressure pumps have set the industry standard for high-pressure pumping applications. Stenner 170DMHP double head adjustable high-pressure pump has the same features as the single head pumps with the addition of an extra pump that doubles the output.
Beneficial Features of Stenner 170DMHP Double Head Adjustable High Pressure Pump
Stenner pumps are widely used across several industries owing to their beneficial features. These pumps are well-known for their rugged design, making them ideal for use in harsh environments. The below list describes some beneficial features of these double head peristaltic Stenner pumps.
- These dual-head pumps definitely have more capacity than single head pumps. So, one can use two pump heads independently or connect them in series as required. Additionally, their output volume is not affected by back pressure.
- These peristaltic pumps are self-priming, which prevents vapor or prime leaks. Additionally, they can run dry without any damage.
- Stenner pumps accept a variety of chemicals. These chemicals are metered without exposure to air.
- These pumps can be mounted either horizontally or vertically depending on the application requirement.
- The flow rate output can be manually adjusted.
- The tubes are replaced easily without the help of any major tools.
- Each of these pumps possesses two spare tubes, weighted line strainers, a mounting bracket, injection check valves, discharge tubing, and an instruction booklet.
- These pumps are housed in a Lexan polycarbonate enclosure. This helps prevent external damage.
- We also provide these pumps with black tubing that is UV tolerant.
Applications of Stenner 170DMHP Double Head Adjustable High-Pressure Pump
Owing to their immense significance, Stenner 170DMHP double head adjustable high-pressure pumps are used in high pressure applications across industries. However, the following are the most significant ones.
- Water sanitation
- Water disinfection
- Oil & gas
- Sludge and slurry
- Commercial pool and aquatic facilities
They enable better:
- Flame photometry
- Circulating and aerating equipment
- Pressure filtration
- Air sampling
- Power burners and suction units
Are you planning to use these Stenner pumps in your forthcoming industrial application? If that sounds yes, then undoubtedly you can rely on us. Our team of experts works enthusiastically with clients to understand their requirements. If you require these pumps in custom specifications, you can share your requirements with us. For any queries or doubts about our Stenner 170DMHP double head adjustable high pressure pump, feel free to contact us via mail or phone. Our experts will revert you with a solution at the earliest.