Grease Trap, Drain Line, Septic System Treatment
Clogged drains are one of the important concerns for homeowners, commercial, and industrial facilities. These drains not only affect the free flow of water but also cause serious damage to fixtures, pipes, and appliances if not attended for a long time. To avoid this, nowadays homeowners, commercial, and industrial facilities invest in different types of septic system treatments. Being at the forefront of water and wastewater treatment solutions for a long time, at Cannon Water Technologies, Inc., we perfectly understand what a good septic system treatment can do for you. This is why we provide a wide range of natural, user-friendly, and effective septic system treatment solutions from industry-leading brands like Bioline. All the products displayed on this page are available in our quick-to-ship inventory.
Sub Categories of Grease Trap, Drain Line, Septic System Treatment
Types of Septic System Treatment Solutions Offered by Cannon Water
Fats, oils, and grease (FOG) is one of the important problems in commercial facilities and is an increasing problem in many cities. This problem is amplified in many aging sewer systems. This problem can be easily controlled by managing the dissolved oxygen (DO) levels. Nowadays, businesses are implementing various types of bioaugmentation programs to get rid of FOG. We support these businesses by providing the following types of septic system treatment solutions.
- BioLine Drain & Grease Trap Treatment: This is an environment-friendly and user-friendly concentrate that contains natural bacteria which can digest oils, fats, and grease on the sides of the drainage. This concentrate is designed to mimic the same bio-cycle that is employed to get rid of the unwanted decayed organic material growing on the sides of rivers and other water bodies. This solution is suited for commercial applications.
- BioLine Drain Maintainer: This product comprises non-pathogenic bacteria, which can digest grease and molecules of mushy products such as soaps, detergents, toothpaste, and so on. They assure clean and efficacious operation by consuming the bacteria and offering lasting odor control in drains. It doesn’t produce fumes, heats, or boils as other chemical grease trap chemicals, and is not known to harm other equipment such as plumbing fixtures, pipes, and so on.
- BioLine One-Step Surface Cleaner: This grease trap and drain cleaner has a clean fragrance and is well-known for its grease-cutting properties. This biological product is provided in a 12-quart spray bottle.
- BioLine Urinal Blocks: These urinal blocks are one of the popular septic system treatments available. These urinal blocks can be availed with or without the screen. The formulated product is non-corrosive, non-toxic, and ideal for all types of septic and drain systems.
Applications of Grease Trap & Drain Cleaner Products
Our grease trap and drain cleaner find applications in:
- Food processing facilities
- Residential and commercial drain line systems
- Ornamental ponds and fountains
- Waste pits, lagoons, and storage tanks
- Septic and holding tanks, leach beds, and lift stations
- Aquaculture confinements
- Kitchen drains
- Bar sinks
- Portable and pit toilets, boats, and RV's
- Septic plants and urinals
Are you confused about the selection of the right grease trap and drain cleaner for your application? Our team will help you with the right selection and their use. For assistance, all you have to do is get in touch with them today.