Keeping drains free from grease, soap, toothpaste, and other mushy products is extremely important to make them free flowing without clogging. Also, it is vital to remove unwanted organic materials from drain lines, sewer lines and septic systems on a timely basis in order to eliminate odors caused by decaying. At Cannon Water Technology, Inc., we offer an innovative product, BioLine drain maintainer that helps digest grease, gooey products, and other residues that can clog the drain systems. This liquid product, which is formulated with non-pathogenic bacteria cultures, is safe to use on equipment, plumbing and pipes. The product’s SKU is BIOLINE-MAINTAINER.
Specifications of BioLine Drain Maintainer
At Cannon Water Technology, this non-toxic, non-acid and non-alkaline drain maintainer is offered in the following specifications.
- Appearance: White turbid liquid
- Fragrance: Citrus
- Solubility in water: Complete
- Available Sizes
- 1/2 gallon bottle with pour spout.
- 6 x 1/2 gallons per case.
- 12 x 8oz bottles per case. (Perfect for trying it out, in the RV, Cabin or under the sink.)
Beneficial Features of BioLine Drain Maintainer
BioLine drain maintainer assures efficacious, and clean operation, whilst providing immediate and long-lasting odor control in drains. A few other features that contribute to its immense popularity include:
- It is an environmentally safe, easy-to-use liquid concentrate that assures the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, cellulose, urea and fats in a very less time.
- This non-toxic, non-pollutant and biodegradable product is convenient and ready-to-use.
- It does not produce heat, fumes or boils like other drain cleaners containing chemicals.
- Bio-clean immediately goes to work as its biological ingredients start working within 30 minutes.
- This biological product has scientifically researched formula that penetrates and digests household grease, soaps and detergents.
Applications of BioLine Drain Maintainer
This drain maintenance product is gaining vast popularity due to the fact that it is safe for people, plumbing, and the environment. Also, it is an easy and economical way to prevent clogged and/or odorous drain lines and septic systems. Owing to the features aforementioned, this drain maintainer is finding immense applications in:
- Residential and commercial drain line systems
- Food processing facilities
- Waste pits, lagoons and storage tanks
- Septic and holding tanks, leach beds and lift stations
- Grease traps and fat separation systems
- Aquaculture confinements
- Portable and pit toilets, boats and RV's
- Ornamental ponds and fountains
- Kitchen drains
- Bar sinks
- Septic plants and urinals
7 Reviews Write a Review
Recommend this product highly. It was recommended to me by my plumber. Keeps the drains in the best shape possible.
Great product. Keeps drains clean and fresh. Easy to use.
It has done a very good job from what we can see for the last year. We have not had any backups in sinks or drains. One (1) installed 8 ounce bottle every month.
A plumber came out to clear my pipes in the kitchen a year and a half ago. He gave me this product to put in the drain once a month. It not only keeps the pipes clear, it leaves the drained smelling nice. Bio Clean is a terrific product.
Bio Line is the best drain cleaner that I have ever purchased! I would never purchase any other product other than this again.
CannonWater Technology is one of the most reliable companies I have ever done business with. The process of ordering and the speed of delivery is second to none!
We have a septic system and we had slow pipe drainage.in my father's recommendation we tried it. It worked amazingly.