NOTICE: The 8oz Bottles are discontinued.
Keeping drains free from grease, soap, toothpaste, and other mushy products is extremely important to make them free flowing without clogging. Also, it is vital to remove unwanted organic materials from drain lines, sewer lines and septic systems on a timely basis in order to eliminate odors caused by decaying. At Cannon Water Technology, Inc., we offer an innovative product, BioLine drain maintainer that helps digest grease, gooey products, and other residues that can clog the drain systems. This liquid product, which is formulated with non-pathogenic bacteria cultures, is safe to use on equipment, plumbing and pipes. The product’s SKU is BIOLINE-MAINTAINER.
Specifications of BioLine Drain Maintainer
At Cannon Water Technology, this non-toxic, non-acid and non-alkaline drain maintainer is offered in the following specifications.
- Appearance: Bluish liquid
- Fragrance: Citrus
- Solubility in water: Complete
- Available Sizes
- 1/2 gallon bottle with pour spout.
- 6 x 1/2 gallons per case.
- 12 x 8oz bottles per case. (Perfect for trying it out, in the RV, Cabin or under the sink.) DISCONTINUED
Beneficial Features of BioLine Drain Maintainer
BioLine drain maintainer assures efficacious, and clean operation, whilst providing immediate and long-lasting odor control in drains. A few other features that contribute to its immense popularity include:
- It is an environmentally safe, easy-to-use liquid concentrate that assures the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, cellulose, urea and fats in a very less time.
- This non-toxic, non-pollutant and biodegradable product is convenient and ready-to-use.
- It does not produce heat, fumes or boils like other drain cleaners containing chemicals.
- Bio-clean immediately goes to work as its biological ingredients start working within 30 minutes.
- This biological product has scientifically researched formula that penetrates and digests household grease, soaps and detergents.
Applications of BioLine Drain Maintainer
This drain maintenance product is gaining vast popularity due to the fact that it is safe for people, plumbing, and the environment. Also, it is an easy and economical way to prevent clogged and/or odorous drain lines and septic systems. Owing to the features aforementioned, this drain maintainer is finding immense applications in:
- Residential and commercial drain line systems
- Food processing facilities
- Waste pits, lagoons and storage tanks
- Septic and holding tanks, leach beds and lift stations
- Grease traps and fat separation systems
- Aquaculture confinements
- Portable and pit toilets, boats and RV's
- Ornamental ponds and fountains
- Kitchen drains
- Bar sinks
- Septic plants and urinals
23 Reviews Write a Review
Easy process to order and receive, great product.
We have a septic system and our kitchen sink drain is quite a distance from the main drain pipe to the septic. Thus, our pipe from the sink to the main drain has a tendency to retain sediment and clog or slow down. Bioline poured into the drain once every few weeks, keeps the drain flowing smoothly. Works best when we let it sit overnight. We've tried other brands but Bioline works the best and is safe for our septic system.
Works perfectly and is eco-friendly. A winning combination.
We called the plumber few months back about an unpleasant smell in our shower drain. He introduced us to Bioline, as being an effective, healthier option to keep our drain clean. Since then we are keep buying it because we love the results. Thank you for carrying it.
... Just started using it about one month ago. Noticed that the kitchen sink drains a bit faster now than before. Will keep on using it once a week for a month; and once a month thereafter. Looking forward to great results.
BioLine has worked well for me. Cannon Water Technology has a great price and exceptionally good service. I Highly recommend both.