Our water bacteria test kits are tools designed to detect the presence of bacteria in water samples. These kits are commonly used by professionals to assess the microbiological quality of water. Safeguard your health and well-being with the Cannon Water's bacteria test kit, a cutting-edge solution for water testing. Our kit empowers you to take control of your water quality, ensuring that you and your loved ones enjoy water that's free from harmful bacteria. Therefore, it is important to test the quality of water. This is where Biological Activity Reaction Test (BART) test kits help. BART testers are designed to detect both iron-oxidizing and iron-reducing bacteria. Being one of the leading distributors of water treatment solutions,
Cannon Water Technology specializes in offering high-quality and accurate BART test kits at the most competitive prices. These BART testers guarantee a high level of precision and reliability.
Beneficial Features of BART Test Kits
Some unique and useful features of our BART testing kits have immensely contributed to their popularity. Here are some prominent benefits of these BART testers. So, let’s have a look at them.
- BART testers are great microbiological diagnostic tools that can easily recognize the presence of process disruptors. They can test for different bacteria including iron-related bacteria (IRB) and sulfate-reducing bacteria.
- At Cannon Water, our BART test kits include a test vial with media, a BART ball, and an outer tube for disinfection, disposal, spill containment, and odor control.
- One can easily perform the test as it requires no laboratory, incubator, microscope, and specialized training program.
- These IRB tests are effective, yet affordable.
- They are easy to interpret, and can be done at room temperature in any environment.
- Different microorganisms grow differently in the water column to which nutrients are added. BART testers contain these nutrients in the base of a ball and column. The ball limits the oxygen to entering the water column. Thus, anaerobic organisms grow deep in the water column, while aerobic organisms grow around the ball. With our BART testers, you can visually inspect the presence and activity levels. The change in color of the BART testers indicates the presence of bacteria.
- We team up with trustworthy, reliable brands from the industry. Thus, you don’t need to worry about the quality of the product. We also manufacture a few of our products.
- We offer the fast shipping anywhere in the USA. We also provide same-day shipping on our assured in-stock products. This makes us stand out among our other competitors.
How to Use BART Tests Kits?
You can use BART testers in the following ways to test the quality of water.
- First, separate the inner tube from the outer tube.
- Collect at least 20 ml sample using the outer tube from the BART or any other container.
- Transfer the sample to the inner tube until it reaches the final line.
- Next, tightly fit the cap on the inner tube, and place the tube inside the outer tube and, screw the cap on the outer tube. Avoid shaking or swirling the tube.
- Label the outer tube with the sample origin and date.
- Incubate the tube at room temperature, and check the BART tester visually to see the reaction.
Applications of BART Tests
Our BART testers have gained immense traction and are used across industry segments. The following list describes the most significant ones.
- Stored Water
- Heat Exchangers
- Irrigation Water
- Printing Presses
- Processing of Water
- Cooling Towers
- Corrosion Protection
- Power Plant Utilities
- Hazardous Waste Plants
- Emergency Fire Systems
- Water Treatment Plants
- Farming and Agriculture
- Pulp and Paper Plants
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding BART Test Kits
These are some common BART testers related questions people often ask us. We have answered some of them below.
Is BART Test Kit Effective for Testing Active Bacteria in Water?
Yes, the BART test kit is a simple yet effective method to test active bacteria in water. There are different species of active bacteria in water depending on the source, travel path, and so on. However, selecting the appropriate BART test kits is of utmost importance. These kits are classified into different product groups. If you analyze the problem, the selection process becomes easy.
How Do BART Testers Measure Bacterial Activity?
BART testers work well at room temperature to stimulate bacterial reactions. These reactions or results are listed in charts with the reaction code, time, and date that help identify the bacteria.
What is the Best Temperature to Test Water Samples?
Our BART testers operate at room temperature, which is normally 22 degrees Celsius.
What is the Shelf Life of BART Testers?
The standard shelf life of our BART testers is up to four years. We provide these testers with aluminum foil. Once the pouch has been opened, our experts recommend using the testers quickly. You can store them in a refrigerator with the foil pouch when not in use.
Are Frozen BART Testers Effective?
BART testers are sealed with an aluminum foil pouch. Thus, freezing does not affect the performance of the tester. However, repeated freezing will result in breaking of the crystalline chemical medium in the inner vial.
With vast years of industry experience and skilled expertise, Cannon Water Technology delivers quality products. This irrevocable commitment enables us to build a strong and long-lasting relationships with our new as well as existing clients. We specialize in designing and supplying water testing kits, chemical testing kits, water filtration systems, chemical pumps, pH meters, and so on. For any doubts or queries regarding our BART test kits, feel free to contact us through mail or phone at the earliest. We have a team of experts, who work closely with clients to thoroughly understand their requirements and assist them with the right solutions.