Biomate Series Chlorine and Bromine Feeder
- Easy to open wide mouth lid
- See-through cylinder design
- 1" High flow connections
- 125 PSI pressure relief valve
- Large base with bolt holes
The Biomate system is perfect for any system that requires a biocides tablet feeder.
Use chlorine tablets or bromine pucks in this erosional side stream feeder.
- Cooling Tower Biocide Feeder
- Irrigation Systems
- Recirculation Loops
- Swimming Pools
- Chlorine Tablet Feed System
- Bromine Tablet Feed System
- Hexametaphosphate Feeder
- When opening the feeder always shut off circulation pump or close isolation valves.
- Depressurize the tank by opening the drain valve.
- Carefully unscrew cap and allow unit to drain.
- Never strike cap with a metal hammer or other object to loosen.
- When closing up the feeder verify the o-ring is in place inside the cover.
- Close drain valves.
- Properly lubricate the o-ring and sealing surface.
- Replace cover on unit and seal tightly.
- Open inlet valve and check for leaks.