Introducing the Stenner "S Series" pump
Introducing ~ Stenner “S Series”
This is no Small pump
Not all chemical metering pumps are created equally. This year Stenner really brought their A game with the introduction of the Stenner S Series microprocessor controlled peristaltic pump. I had my first glimpse of the new system while attending the AWT annual convention in San Diego CA. At first, I thought this was the M Series pump introduced a couple of years ago designed specifically for agricultural applications. Upon further investigation I found a lot more than I could have imagined. This pump is packed with features normally reserved for the high end pump market. The S series is not just a spiffed up M series or a fancy SVP series pump. This pump was designed from the ground up and designed to make an impact in the metering pump industry. I see this pump going toe to toe with the likes of Watson Marlow, Masterflex and Blue-White ProSeries. The more I dig into the well appointed installation and operation manual the more features I find. The possibilities are virtually endless with respect to chemical feed applications. This pump comes standard with all the bells and whistles and has a very sophisticated I/O architectures making it a sure choice for process and automation professionals. Backed by Stenner's 60 years of experience in the peristaltic pump market. I'm sure you will enjoy the S series for it's long life, reliable operation and ease of use.
THE STENNER S SERIES PUMP INTERFACES WITH PROCESS CONTROL SYSTEMS UTILIZING A 4-20mA OUTPUT SIGNAL AND THREE RELAY OUTPUTS
Built to NEMA 4X for demanding applications. Select from multiple performance indicators and operational modes with intuitive programming and easy navigation. Fine-tune the pump to fit the application; monitor the pump for peace of mind. Prevent unauthorized access to programmed settings with the password protection.
Built solid, built to last:
- The Stenner S Series pump uses a strong brushless DC motor equipped with ball bearing support.
- Switch mode power supply is very energy efficient.
- Totally enclosed motor is outdoor rated.
- OLED operation display is easy to see in bright light and easy to navigate it's intuitive programming screens.
- QuickPro pump head does not require tools to change a pump tube.
- Splined shaft pump head design allows for hight torque and more reliable operation.
- NEMA 4X, NSF 61 & 372, cULus indoor/outdoor, CE IP65 Ratings.