There are no products listed under this category.
Pulsations in a fluid flow can cause problems in piping systems, such as valve erosion, and vibration. A pulsation dampener is a pumping accessory that helps overcome these challenges and optimize the performance of your pumping systems. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer the finest quality pulsation dampeners that effectively minimize pulsations and guarantee stable discharge flow and pressure. With us, you can get the most appropriate model based on the type of liquid being pumped, piping configuration, pressure and flow rate, and mounting requirements.
How Does a Pump Pulsation Dampener Work?
A pump pulsation dampener is designed to absorb energy from pulsations and dissipate it over a large area. This reduces the pulsations’ magnitude, and prevents them from causing damage to the piping system.
Beneficial Features of Pulsation Dampener
There are many reasons to purchase a pulsation dampener for your pumps. This pumping accessory can reduce noise levels by up to 90%. This can be highly beneficial for both residential and commercial settings. Also, this pumping accessory helps to extend the life of the pumps.
The models we own at Cannon Water Technology are popular owing to the following beneficial features;
- They are designed for simple in-line installation.
- Their inlet screen protects the bladder with minimal flow obstruction.
- The units’ dual seal channels protect against air and system leaks.
- Our range of pulsation dampeners are manufactured using the finest quality thermoplastics and elastomers.
- They are constructed without wetted metal parts.
- They work with minimum air consumption.
- They are easy to install as their short, compact design requires no external bracing or other support structures.
Applications of Pulsation Dampeners
Our inline pulsation dampeners are majorly used with compressors and pumps to improve their performance and life. They are an important pump component responsible for the smooth flow of liquid through the pumps. The accessory immensely helps to absorb the vibrations and shocks created by the pump, which can otherwise cause damage to the system and affect the quality of the liquid being pumped. A few of the application areas of these units are:
- Water treatment
- Food Processing
All the industries mentioned above largely benefit from pulsation dampeners as they:
- Prevent pressure damage to welds, pipe supports, and system components.
- Significantly reduce pump vibrations, resulting in improved performance.
- Maintain the efficiency and lifespan of any filters.
- Reduce noise pollution.
Look no further than our company if you are looking for the best pulsation dampeners. We have a wide selection of dampeners to choose from, and we are confident that we can find the perfect one for your needs. We understand the importance of quality pulsation dampeners, and we guarantee that our products will meet your expectations. Our dampeners are made with the highest quality materials and are built to last.
We at Cannon Water Technology believe in providing excellent customer service, and we are always available to answer any questions you may have. We know that you will be satisfied with our products and services, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.