Corrosion Coupon Rack Features
Corrosion Coupon Rack, used for monitoring corrosion rates, scale formation and errosion of various alloy materials in cooling water systems.
- Available in PVC, CPVC, Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel, 3/4" or 1" Piping
- 1 to 6 corrosion Coupon Points
- Durable Poly Mounting Frame with Back Panel
- Steel Safety Chain
- Quick Connect Sample Points(No Tools Required)
- Inlet/Outlet Isolation Valves
- Sample Coupon ID Tags
- Mounting Hardware Included
- 2 Year Warranty
Optional Features for your corrosion monitoring system: Call for quote!
- Flow Meter, 10 GPM or Adjustable
- Y-Strainer, Polypro or Cast Iron
- Flow Control Valve
- Sample Valve, PVC or Brass
- Dole Style Flow Control Valve, 3 or 5 GPM, PVC, Brass and Stainless Steel
- Brass Sight Flow Indicator
- Bowl Style Basket Strainer
- NEW: Clear Viewing Stations
Always install the corrosion coupon rack in a horizontal orientation.
Water flow should always enter at the bottom and exit the top.
Water flow should always be passing over the corrosion test sample starting at the holder screw.
Always install your test samples starting with the least noble alloy and finishing with the most noble alloy according the galvanic corrosion chart.
- 1st Coupon "Aluminum"
- 2nd Coupon "Mild Steel"
- 3rd Coupon "Copper"
- 4th Coupon "Stainless Steel"