The Stenner check valves are utilized in various industries for chemical injection. Most of these valves are designed to prevent the backflow of liquid, which may damage the pump, or its backflow in the tank. These valves are equipped with durable valve fittings. Stenner check valve injection fittings are available for two tube sizes – 1/4″ tube and 3/8 ″ NPT. The SKU for 3/8 ″ injection valve fitting provided by Cannon Water Technology, Inc. is CVIJ38.
Specifications of CVIJ38 Stenner Check Valve Injection Fitting 3/8
We have the capability to provide Stenner Check Valve Injection Fitting 3/8 in the following specifications:
- Shipping Weight: 0.04 lbs.
- Tubing Connection Sizes: 3/8″ tube
Beneficial Features of CVIJ38 Stenner Check Valve Injection Fitting 3/8
The following are a few beneficial features of Stenner check valve injection fitting:
- It is a genuine replacement part for Stenner check valve.
- The 3/8ʺ suction and discharge tubing makes no big impact on the output.
- This check valve injection fitting is usually provided with pumps rated maximum 25 psi (1.7 bar)
Note: The valve injection fitting is provided without a connecting nut.
Are you interested in this Stenner injection fitting? Please contact us today to know more about it.