Knight FoamClean Wall Mounted Foam Cleaning and Sanitation System
Knight FoamClean is designed to reliably produce consistent and controllable foam quality through the use of premixed foam cleaning chemicals. The FoamClean Wall Mount Foamer dispenses a rich lather of foam at 50 gal/min (foam) [190 lit/min (foam)] with a projection distance of up to 30 feet (9 meters).
- High foaming capacity
- 50' Reinforced hose with foaming wand
- Most versatile foam quality of any air operated system
- Long lasting, Polypropylene air operated pump with Viton, Santoprene or Teflon seals • Longer throw and broader coverage
- Air pump is engineered for aggressive acids, alkalines, and chlorine
- Simple operation and user friendly
- 4 or 5 GPM air powered pump options
Foam cleaning is used to cover surfaces of equipment with cleaning foams and sanitation chemicals. FoamClean has a long throw and can easily reach ceilings and tall equipment like wall, kettles, tanks, and trucks. Used widely in food processing facilities, restaurants and breweries.