SinkMate Plus dispensers are the most field serviceable and adaptable in the industry. Tools are only needed to mount the backplate to a wall using the included screws and anchors. The cover and internal components utilize a simple yet effective tool-less design for easy serviceability and adaptability.
SinkMate Plus dispensers feature a durable, easy-to-clean stainless cover and are available in one or two engine cabinet designs. The cover pops off with a firm tug to provide access to serviceable parts. All of the components can be removed or installed with a quarter turn.
Solution flow is controlled by smooth-turning shut-off valves with 1/4-turn handles. Knight's flow regulator technology is built-in to guarantee accurate sanitizer dilutions in a wide variety of water conditions.
- Tool-less components with 1/4-turn connections and double O-ring design
- 1/4-turn valve handles
- Easy-service diaphragm with 1/4-turn cover
- Snap On/Off cover
- Included tip kit and poly tubing, foot valves and product labels
- Optional compression, John Guest, or barb fittings available
- Built-in Flow-Control technology for accurate dilution in varying water pressures
- Flow Rates: 4 GPM (15.2 LPM) Sink fill
- Back Flow Prevention Flex-Gap or Aire-Gap
- Max. Water Temperature 140° F (60° C)
- Optimal Min. Pressure 30 PSI (2 bar)
- Optimal Max. Pressure 60 PSI (4 bar)
- Certifications A.S.S.E. I.A.P.M.O. (UPC)
- 6400006 Metering Tip Wrench
- 7366041-25 Quick Water Connection, Hose Swivel-US, 25 each
- 7366040-25 Quick Water Connection, Hose Swivel-UK, 25 each
- 0600873-10 Quick Water Connection, 3/8" John Guest Elbow, 10 each
- 0600874-10 Quick Water Connection, 3/8" Compression, 10 each
- 7366035 Quick Connect, 1/2" Barb, 25 each
- 7366049 Quick Connect, Valve Connector (join dispenser together)