Intelligent Control EXCEL® XR Series Pumps
Engineered to Meet Today’s Most Demanding Water Treatment Standards
Featuring enhanced performance and process control capabilities.
The EXCEL® XR metering pump is a mechanically actuated diaphragm pump driven by advanced variable speed technology to provide the most accurate and reliable performance in the industry. This proven technology is easy to maintain and will provide years of maximum up-time service. Available in two control configurations, manual and enhanced, the EXCEL XR pump fits seamlessly into the process control requirements of every application. The Manual model includes the ideal level of standard features, while the Enhanced model provides a full range of capabilities. All models come standard with a four-color backlit display, multilanguage options (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese), and remote operation options, all in a design platform that can adapt as technology evolves. The EXCEL XR metering pump provides everything you need for complete control of your process.
- Expanded capacity to 53 GPH (201 LPH) to meet a wider range of specifications in the same footprint.
- Refreshed user interface making programming inputs and out puts easier than ever.
- Highly efficient mechanically actuated diaphragms
Maximum evacuation on every stroke regardless of capacity setting
- Universal technology platform
Able to adapt as technology evolves
- Advanced easy-to-use operation interface
Backlit color display and enhanced settings enable maximum application customization
- Rugged construction
Upgraded NEMA 4X/IP 65 housing and protective cover for the harshest environments
- Remote connectivity
Control and feedback in real time
- Universal power supply
Providing maximum flexibility
- ETL, NSF 61, NSF 372, CE Certifications
- Increased capacity to 53 GPH (201 LPH) to meet a wider range of specifications in the same footprint.
- Refreshed user interface making programming inputs and outputs easier than ever.
- Advanced 2-way communications via Profibus DP or Modbus RTU protocols
- Innovative drive system achieves +/-1% accuracy and 1000:1 turn-down.