Lutz Jesco America MEMDOS DX
The Memos series is an economical line of motor driven, mechanical diaphragm metering pumps. For applications requiring control by an external control signal, the intelligent Memdos DX offers state-of-the-art microprocessor control. By integrating the speed control, the Memdos DX eliminates the need for the further expense of additional variable speed controllers.
- Integrated speed control with the selection of several microprocessor control signals Multiplication/division capabilities
- Automatic or Manual Control
- Pulse/contact control
- Analog control... 0/4 - 20mA
- Remote Start/Stop
- Input signal monitoring
- Collective output alarm
- Turndown ratio up to 1400:1
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- User Friendly
- Touch pad and LCD display
- Self-diagnostic system for monitoring chemical feed process.
- Messages displayed for tank low level & loss of analog signal.
- Double diaphragm liquid end
- Automatic stroke length control(E model only)
- Leak detection
- Tank low level indication and alarm (DX model only)
Materials of Construction
Liquid ends of Polypropylene, PVC, PVDF and 316 Stainless Steel. Diaphragms are PTFE
coated EPDM. Seals of Viton, Hypalon or PTFE are available.