While determining the quality of water, pH measurement plays a key role. Irrespective of the sources, water can be acidic, alkaline, or neutral depending on the level of various phenolic compounds, hydroxyl compounds, and other chemicals in it. Therefore, it is important to test the pH level of water irrespective of the source such as well water and river water released as a byproduct from industrial processes. This can be done using several pH measurement instruments. Being one of the well-known manufacturers and distributors of water filtration systems and equipment, Cannon Water Technology offers different types of pH measurement devices to test the quality of water. In our wide inventory, you will also find test kits from industry-leading brands.
pH Measurement Devices Offered by Cannon Water Technology
Cannon Water offers different types of pH measurement instruments to help you understand the amount of hydrogen ion concentration in water, and also in terms of solubility, biological availability, heavy metals, chemical constituents, and much more. These factors affect the suitability of water for drinking and consumption. These devices are portable, user-friendly, and economical.
- pH Electrodes: They are the main component of a pH meter. pH electrodes are composed of reference electrodes and glass. Made from alkali metal ions, the glass senses the hydrogen ion intensity. Ion exchange occurs between the hydrogen ions in the solution and the alkali metal ions of the glass. As a result of this reaction, it generates a possible difference.
- pH Meters: They are the most widely used pH measurement devices. As pH is directly proportional to the exchange of positive and negative ions, the pH meter monitors the gain or loss of positive and negative ions. If the concentration of positive ions is greater than negative, then the pH level is less than seven, which implies acidic pH and vice versa. If the meter shows a drop in pH by one scale, it means the solution has gained tenfold of positive ions and vice versa.
- Refractometers: It is a pH measurement instrument that determines the concentration of a substance within a specific solution. It works on the principle of refraction, thus named. This instrument takes the angle of refraction to which the light changes direction. Next, these refraction angles are compared with the set refractive index values. These values help determine the concentration of solutions.
- Test Kits: The water test kits are chemically activated strips used for measuring the concentration of aqueous solutions. These kits are easy-to-use and economical too. At Cannon Water, we offer different water test kits for different applications. The list may include P/T alkalinity test kits, sodium nitrite test kits, and more.
Beneficial Features of pH Measurement Devices
Our pH measurement devices are widely preferred owing to their following notable features:
- pH measurement in water treatment and many other allied segments can be done quickly using our devices.
- All our pH measurement devices mentioned above offer high measurement accuracy, precise pH value, and help minimize the ground loop.
- These devices cover an alkaline as well as the acidic range of pH (pH 01 to 14).
- One of the striking benefits of our pH meter is that it can perform multi-point calibration.
- With frequent calibration, our pH meter will only increase the reading accuracy and operating efficiency despite repetitive measurement.
- Both the pH meter and electrode are inexpensive, robust, and convenient to use.
- Our pH meter comes with a pocket-friendly design.
- All aforementioned devices are durable as they need to withstand the contaminants, chemicals, particles, and so on.
Applications of pH Measurement Devices
There are many application areas of these pH measurement instruments. Here are some of them:
- Water purification plants
- Wastewater treatment
- Food and beverages
- Chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Municipal water supplies
- Swimming pools and spa
At Cannon Water Technology, we deliver high-quality and performance-driven water technology products. This irreversible commitment has enabled us to collaborate with top industry brands and retain our existing customers as well as gain new ones. Over the years, we have specialized in designing and supplying different pH measurement devices, water testing kits, chemical pumps, and so on. For any doubts or queries about our pH measurement devices, such as pH meter and more, feel free to reach us at the earliest. Our highly skilled and experienced experts will understand your concerns and help you choose a reliable solution.