Specifications of Myron L PS9 Ultrameter III with TDS PS9
We provide Myron L PS9 PoolPro device in the following specifications:
- Display: 4 Digit Liquid Crystal Display
- Dimensions: L x W x H 196 x 68 x 64 mm / 7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 in.
- Weight: 352 g/12.4 oz.
- Case / conductivity cell material: VALOX*
- Cell capacities (without cell extender):
- pH / ORP: 1, 2 ml / 0.04 oz.
- Cond / TDS / Res: 5 ml / 0.2 oz.
- Power: 9V alkaline battery
- Battery life: >100 hours (5000 readings)
- Operating/storage temperature: 0 - 55°C (32 - 132°F)
- Protection ratings: IP67 / NEMA6 Waterproof to 1 m/3 ft.
Range of Readings
- Conductivity: 0 - 9999 µS/cm 10 - 200 mS/cm in 5 auto ranges
- Resistivity: 10 KΩ - 30 MΩ
- TDS: 0 - 9999 ppm 10 - 200 ppt in 5 auto ranges
- pH: 0 - 14 pH
- ORP: ± 999 mV
- Free Chlorine: 0.00 - 10.00 ppm (5 < pH < 9)
- Alkalinity Titration: 10 - 800 ppm
- Hardness Titration: 0 - 1710 ppm 0 -100 grains
- LSI Titration: -10 to +10
- Temperature: 0 - 71 °C (32 - 160 °F)
Beneficial Features of Myron L PS9 Ultrameter III with TDS
The many beneficial features of the Myron L PS9 Ultrameter III with TDS are the reasons behind their increasing popularity. Here are some striking features of this device.
- One Touch Measurements: This is one of the major beneficial features of this device. It allows you to get a wide range of measurements, such as resistivity, pH, temperature, conductivity, TDS, ORP, and free chlorine (FCE) simple with one touch.
- User-intuitive Prompts: This device provides user-intuitive prompts, which help you through hardness, alkalinity, and LSI titrations.
- Convenient Use: The LSI Calculator of the Myron PS9 Ultrameter accepts both, grains, as well as ppm hardness units.
- Easy Keypad Calibration: It is extremely easy to calibrate the keypad of the device.
- Better Stability: The UltrameterIII consists of 4-electrode conductivity cell, which helps eliminate polarization. This further helps in increasing the accuracy of the device, and requires a very little maintenance.
- Powerful Circuitry: The Myron PS9 consists of a microprocessor-based surface mount circuitry for an enhanced performance.
- User-replaceable Sensor: The pH / ORP glass sensor of this device can be easily replaced by the user.
- Various Solution Modes: You can select from different solution modes offered by the device. This helps you in achieving accurate measurements in diverse water quality applications.
- Power-efficient: This is yet another striking feature of this device. It has an auto-off feature that helps in reducing the overall power consumption. In addition to this, the 9V battery of this Myron PS9 Ultrameter III has the capability to last for up to 100 hours / 5000 tests.
- Temperature Compensation: The device facilitates TD conversion algorithms and proprietary temperature compensation.
- Reliable Performance: The Myron PS9 features a non-volatile microprocessor, which provides data back-up. This allows for retaining the memory data and all the calibrations, even when the battery is changed.
- Wireless Data Transfer: This Ultrameter features a bluDock option, which helps provide the wireless data transfer capability.
Product Description of Myron L PS9 Ultrameter III with TDS
If you are concerned about the water taste and the comfort of the bather, then PS9 is the key. Especially in case of a commercial pool or spa, where you are required to monitor and control the TDS carefully on a regular basis, you would be needing this device. This device allows you to stay atop the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), and allows you to maintain acceptable levels. With every sample taken, the temperature measured by the device is reported to one tenth of a degree.
When it comes to water balance, and growth of microorganisms in water, the temperature is the key role player. Besides this, it also has an impact on the comfort of the bather. One of the best advantages of the PS9 Ultrameter III is that it helps you to obtain the readings of Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP or REDOX) fast, precise and easily. Thus, you can check the genuine level of effectiveness of almost every sanitizer in the pool or spa. All you have to do is press the respective button on the device, and it will test the concentration of mineral / salt.
Note: This item has fluid that will freeze if subjected to temperatures at or below freezing.
We highly suggest that you select next day air as your shipping option to help prevent this item from being damaged by cold weather.
If you select any shipping method other than UPS Next Day Air you will be taking on the liability should freeze damage occur.
We realize that not all locations require next day delivery so it's not mandatory that you select next day air. We ship from California so keep that in mind when making your shipping selections.
Would you like to know more about this product? Get in touch with our professionals today.
Know more about the Product :-