MEC-O-MATIC UD10-XA-LSAUXXX Dolphin Series Peristaltic Pump, 13 GPD, 115V, Norprene Tubing
Pulsafeeder MEC-O-MATIC Dolphin peristaltic pumps are designed for metering harsh chemicals solutions and slurries in various industries. These pumps are driven by peristaltic technology, and are designed to perform in abusive environments. Cannon Water Technology, Inc. provides Pulsafeeder MEC-O-MATIC peristaltic metering pumps in various models. The SKU for this model is UD10-XA-LSA-UXXX.
Specifications of MEC-O-MATIC UD10-XA-LSAUXXX Dolphin Series Peristaltic Pumps
- Series: MEC-O-MATIC Dolphin
- SKU: UD10-XA-LSA-UXXX
- Item: Metering Pump
- Type: Peristaltic
- Flow Rate: 0.54 gph
- Connection: 1/4 in OD Tube
- Maximum Pressure:25 psi
- Viscosity: 300 cP
- Voltage Rating: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Suction Lift: 15 ft.
- Motor Speed: 10 rpm
- Body Material: Chemical Resistant Resin
- Tubing Material: Polyethylene
- Length: 6.88 in
- Width: 7.62 in
- Height: 5.69 in
- Shipping Weight : 7 lbs
- Includes: Weighted Strainer Assembly, 1/4 in NPT Male Injection Fitting/Back Pressure Check Valve Assembly, 15 ft. Translucent Polyethylene Suction/Discharge Tubing and an Owner’s Manual
Beneficial Features of MEC-O-MATIC UD10-XA-LSAUXXX Dolphin Series Peristaltic Pumps
The Dolphin Series peristaltic metering pumps are one of the most preferred feeder pumps in various industries. The following features of these pumps are widely appreciated:
- The pump case features molded chemical resistant ABS housing, as well as pump head. These materials provide excellent chemical resistance, as well as affordability.
- Gear motor of the pump is impedance and thermal protected, and is quiet and safe.
- This pump features gearing parts, which are made from heat-treated metal sheets.
- Like all Dolphin series peristaltic pumps, the output shaft is equipped with heavy duty bearings, which support them immensely.
- The pump features twist-off, quick release acid and UV resistant polycarbonate feeder head. This head is designed for quick removal or installation without tools.
- The heavy duty shaded pole gear motor is made from self-lubricating material, which helps reduce the maintenance costs
- Advanced pump control features such as an on/off rocker switch, as well as a cycle timer control dial makes the pump ideal for various industrial applications. This control offers variable run time control (1-100% ON-time in a repeating 10-minute cycle).
- Tubing of the pump is made from durable material, and requires no adjustment throughout the lifetime.
- All fasteners are made from stainless steel, which makes it corrosion resistant, and durable.
- Peristaltic tubing can be replaced whenever required.
Product Description for MEC-O-MATIC UD10-XA-LSAUXXX Dolphin Series Peristaltic Pumps
Pulsafeeder’s MEC-O-MATIC Dolphin peristaltic pumps are ideal for abusive process environments. The pumps feature a quick-release, twist-off, and acid-resistant head made of clear polycarbonate material. These heads can be easily snapped on and off, without tools. The material helps withstand any harshest work environment. The pump case is made of chemical-resistant, rugged ABS plastic.
Dolphin series pumps are designed for easy installation. They feature mounting pads, as well as built-in wall mounting brackets, which enable a wall mounted or flat surface installation. The output shaft of the pump is supported by heavy-duty bearings. However, all metal gearing parts have undergone heat treatment to improve their durability. The impedance protected gear motor produces no noise, and is dependable. The gear motor is ideal for 120 V 60 Hz operation. In addition to this, the pump features a 10-minute solid-state electric current interrupter. All visible fasteners are made from stainless steel. Peristaltic tubing can be easily replaced whenever required.
The Dolphin series pumps feature ETL Listed Mark and the ETL Sanitation Mark. The ETL Sanitation Mark indicates that these pumps are ideal for spas, pools, or hot tub systems.
Applications of MEC-O-MATIC Dolphin Series Pumps
The MEC-O-MATIC Dolphin series pumps are used in the following applications:
- Cooling Towers
- Swimming Pools
- Metal Finishing
- Photo Processors
- Car Washes
- Residential Water Treatment
- Food Processing