KNIGHT Equipment Micro Pro II Model MPII-300D
- 2 Peristaltic Pumps for Liquid Feed of Sanitizer and Rinse Aid Chemicals
- 1 Solenoid for Dry Detergent Feeders
- 1 Transformer
- 1 Installation Kit
- Housed in a stainless steel enclosure with splash resistant plastic lid.
This Warewash Dispenser is commonly used in commercial kitchen dish machines.
The KNIGHT Equipment Micro Pro II Warewash Systems provide the ultimate in versatility and convenience. The tilt front and cover makes setting and servicing the unit quick and easy. Having choices of probe/probe-less operations, high and low range concentration settings, rinse delay, rinse limit, liquid detergent, and liquid sanitizer pumps makes the Micro Pro II model MPII-200L one of the best universal dispensers available today.
- Economically priced
- Compact design with stainless steel case
- Easy access to circuit board for adjustments
- Easy access to pumps for maintenance
- Built in transformer for 115, 208, 230 VAC 50/60 Hz to 24 VDC for pump operation
- Front panel priming switchs
- Dual concentration range settings
- Probe control or probeless you pick
- Long life motors
- Easy to replace squeeze tubes
- Probe/Probeless Switch Settings. Allows operation with or without a conductivity probe.
- Door/Conveyor Switch. Used if operating in probeless mode.
- Low/High Range Switch. Used if operating in probe mode. selects concentration ranges.
- Low/High Audio Switch. Sets the alarm volume.
- Sanitizer with detergent or Sanitizer with rinse options.
- On/Off Rinse Limit Switch. When on, stops the rinse pump after 30 seconds.
- Delay Off/3 Seconds. Selects rinse delay of 3 seconds when on.
- Delay Off/6 Seconds. Selects rinse delay of 6 seconds when on.
- Rinse Control. Adjusts the rinse pump speed.
- Sanitizer Control. Adjusts the sanitizer pump speed.
- Concentration or Recharge Potentiometer. Adjusts chemical concentration in probe or probless modes.
- Alarm delay or initial charge Potentiometer. Sets the alarm sounds in concentrations are low and adjusts the initial charge delay timer.
Knight’s unique probe life enhancement circuitry, first introduced in 1994, samples the washtank solution in short bursts of 1/100 th of a second long. This rapid, short sampling greatly enhances probe life while holding the tightest concentration levels possible. The Dual Range Concentration setting provides broad, linear adjustment ranges for easy setup in all types of water conditions. Knight’s PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) variable speed circuitry ensures linear rinse motor speed adjustment and maximum brush life.