Field Proven Electronics
The unique circuitry of the 750 Series II Resistivity Monitor/controllers guarantees accurate and reliable measurements. Drift-free performance is assured by “field proven” electronics, including automatic DC offset compensation and highly accurate drive voltage. Since temperature compensation is at the heart of accurate water measurement, all Myron L® Monitor/controllers feature a highly refined and precise TC circuit. This feature perfectly matches the water temperature coefficient as it changes. All models corrected to 25°C. The TC may be disabled to conform with USP requirements.
Built-in electronic calibration allows for fast quality checks without standard solutions. (Note: for maximum system accuracy standard solutions are recommended). A push-to-test button makes setpoint checks easy, while the internal alarm set discourages unauthorized adjustments.
Standard on all controller models is a heavy-duty 10 amp output relay, operating on either increasing or decreasing readings. Bright green/red LEDs indicate above or below setpoint readings.
All 750 Series II models feature an IP65/ NEMA 4X water resistant and corrosion-proof rated enclosure. Compact in size at 152 x 122 mm/6 x 4.8 in., they are suitable for panel, bench or surface mounting.
Additional options include a 3 Sensor Input Switch and/or a 3 Range Switch and a Remote Alarm™ model RA.
- Resistivity ranges: 0-200 Kilohms to 0-20 Megohms-cm
- Choice of 3½ digit display or analog meter
- Automatic temperature compensation to 25°C
- Isolated 0-10 VDC Recorder Output standard
- IP65/NEMA 4X water resistant and corrosion proof enclosure
- Built-in electronic calibration
- Single set point/alarm standard
- Adjustable setpoint hysteresis
- Solid State 24 VDC Output
- 10 amp relay operates on choice of increasing or decreasing reading
- LEDs show “above/below” Alarm/control status
- Push-to-test set point check
- Internal set point discourages unauthorized adjustment
- Selectable 115/230 VAC
- Reliable, easily installed sensors
750 Series II Resistivity Sensor Specifications:
- Constant: 0.05
- Temperature Compensation: Two integral temperature sensors provide automatic TC to 25ºC.
- Pressure/Temp Limits: 100 psi/690 kPa @ 212ºF/100ºC.
- Bushing: Modular Polypropylene threaded 3/4” NPT. 1/2” PVDF or 316 stainless steel fittings (optional).
- Cable: Shielded 10 ft./3 meters standard; 25 and 100 ft./ 8 and 30 meter lengths available.
- Dimensions: Metal portion 30 L x 13 Dia. mm/ 1.2 L x .5 Dia. in.; overall length 91 mm/3.6 in.
Resistivity Sensor — CS10
All 750 Series II Resistivity models require a CS10 series sensor. This reliable sensor features two integral thermistors to ensure accurate and rapid automatic temperature compensation. The sturdy polypropylene standard bushing is modular for easy, inexpensive replacement. A PVDF or 316 stainless steel bushing can also be ordered. The metal portion is available in either 316 stainless steel (standard) or titanium.