Neptune Glycol feeders are fully assembled and ready-to-go instruments that help feed glycol solution automatically to closed loop chilled or hot water systems. These factory engineered, compact, and self-contained systems maintain a consistent operating pressure in closed loop systems with the addition of glycol, and thus make up for the leakages. At Cannon Water Technology, Inc., we provide these easy-to-use and heavy-duty automated systems with small footprint for safe and easy glycol dosing. They are designed to offer no-hassle operation with innovative design, quality workmanship, and long-term reliability. The product’s SKU is G-50-1.
Specifications of Neptune Glycol Feeder
Neptune Glycol feeders are designed to prevent outages, whilst assuring an efficacious chiller or hot water operation. At Cannon Water, we offer this automated system in the following specifications.
- Standard Pressure Switch: Electrical 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 A
- Cut-In Range: 10-45 PSI
- Cut-Out Range: 20-60 PSI
- Adjustable Differential: 10-30 PSI
- Electrical enclosure — NEMA 4X
- Materials of construction — Polyethylene, PVC, brass, cast iron, 316 SS
- Suction assembly includes:
- PVC tubing and fittings
- PVC ball valve
- Cast iron “Y” strainer
- Discharge assembly includes:
- Schedule 40 brass pipe and fittings
- PVC ball valve
- Brass check valve
- Pressure gauge
- Brass relief valve with return to tank tubing
Features of Neptune Glycol Feeders
This feeder is offered as a completely packaged unit consisting of a tank, pump, and control panel. Manufactured to the exacting standards, these heavy-duty systems allow for a controlled percentage of glycol solution to be fed from the tank. The following features also make these systems largely chosen for meeting the specific requirements of virtually any closed loop system.
- The instrument is equipped with a pressure switch with adjustable low and high set points to control the glycol addition.
- It has float switch for low level pump shutoff and alarm, NEMA 4X control panel, low tank level indicator light, and heavy duty gear pump.
- Close tolerance design of this feeder allows for consistent performance.
- This economy-single pump version has 50 gallon polyethylene tank mounted in a steel frame.
- Its dry contact allows for remote low level indication.
- The device is equipped with a power cord with plug, 115V 60C
- The glycol feeder is available with additional options such as audible alarm and push button silence.
- It is fully piped and wired to ensure easy assembly and ready for usage.
- The pump is designed with industrial grade components for years of trouble-free service. It has bronze and stainless Steel wetted components, as well as carbon steel fittings.
Applications of Neptune Glycol Feeder
Neptune Glycol feeders are widely used in potable water systems and process systems in the following industries.
- Oil & Gas
- Industrial Water/Wastewater Treatment
- Municipal Water/Wastewater Treatment
Would you like to know more about this product? Get in touch with our professionals today.