Chem-Tech XP Series
Pulsafeeder has set new standards in water and wastewater management, chemical metering, and flow assurance. At Cannon Water Technology, we stock a wide range of chemical metering products that are custom designed for water and wastewater industries. Chem-Tech XP Series peristaltic pumps are one of the popular products in our inventory. These pumps are custom-designed for water conditioning industry.
Types of Chem-Tech XP Series Peristaltic Pumps Offered at Cannon Water Technology
At Cannon Water Technology, you can avail a comprehensive range of Chem-Tech XP peristaltic pumps that assure long-term performance and best value for your investment. We provide Chem-Tech XP Series peristaltic pumps in following models:
- Fixed Models: These are fixed-rate pumps suited for applications demanding economy and ease of use.
- Adjustable Models: Designed for a reliable metering performance, pumps are equipped with an electronic timer module in adjustable models that assure 20:1 turndown control. These timer modules reduce the need for mechanical components that are used for adjustments.
- Pulse Input Models: In these pumps, internal timer accepts pulses from a head water meter.
- Flow Switch Activated Models: These switches are activated when flow rate reaches 1 GPM and deactivated when flow rate goes below 1 GPM.
- Dry Contact Input Models: The pump is activated when dry contact switch is closed and it is deactivated when switch is opened. This pump is provided with a 6’ lead that can be easily connected to any switch.
- Timer Models: These models are equipped with 7 day-8 event electronic timer.
- Duplex Head Models: These models feature two pump heads that assure two times the flow or rated flow of two separate chemicals at same time.
We also stock a wide range of Chem-Tech XP series pump parts including dampeners, pressure gauges, KOP kits, pre-engineered feed systems, process controllers, valves, and tanks.
Common Features of Chem-Tech XP Series Peristaltic Pumps
Featuring self-priming designs, Chem-Tech XP Series parts and pumps are designed to assure quick and easy dosing of a wide variety of chemicals. Following features of these pumps make them a popular choice for various industries.
- These pumps are equipped with an injection-molded pump head and a housing that assures excellent chemical resistance.
- Timer controls and an intuitive interface coupled with a rugged gear train, as well as computer-aided design, contribute to efficiency of these pumps and makes them maintenance free.
- These pumps utilize stainless steel fasteners, which assures their corrosion resistance in moisture-laden environments. The peristaltic tubing of pump can be easily renewed at the end of its service life.
- Chem-Tech XP series peristaltic pumps are mixed fluid capable, with inherent degassing.
- The pumps are fitted with standard neoprene tube material in both high and low-pressure ratings. However, they are also provided with Fluran tubing for applications demanding high chemical resistance.
- These pumps are designed for flow rates from 4–80 gpd (0.60–12.6 lph), and can withstand pressures in ranges between 25 and 125 psi (1.7–8.6 bar), and a maximum temperature of 104⁰F/40⁰
Applications of Chem-Tech XP Series Peristaltic Pumps
Chem Tech XP series peristaltic pumps are widely used to meet pumping needs across the following industrial segments:
- Pool and Spa
- Ware Wash
- Water Conditioning
- Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
An in-depth understanding of industry requirements coupled with a commitment to deliver quality products has allowed us to serve our customers efficiently and satisfactorily. Our team of experienced professionals has been helping customers to make right selection of Chem Tech XP peristaltic pumps on the basis of their application requirements. Contact us to let us know your requirements. Our experts will be happy to serve you.