Peristaltic pumps, popularly called tubing pumps, are the most widely used positive displacement pumps. These pumps are mainly used for pumping several types of fluids, such as clean, reactive, abrasive, and so on. They offer several notable benefits, including long shelf life, compact design, easy accessibility, and excellent suction capabilities. Therefore, they are part of applications ranging from wastewater treatment to chemical transfer and more. At Cannon Water Technology, we partner with only reputed and reliable pump manufacturers such as Stenner to help you take advantage of these pumps. We provide high-quality, performance-driven Stenner S series pumps to meet the performance-related and dimensional parameters of several applications. We distribute Stenner S series pumps throughout the US.
Beneficial Features of Stenner S Series Pump Offered by Cannon Water
The Stenner peristaltic metering pumps have gained immense traction across industries owing to their beneficial features. These features include rigidity, durability, and more, making them ideal in challenging environments. The below list describes some important features of Stenner S series peristaltic pumps.
- Our Stenner S series feeder is an advanced peristaltic metering pump designed to interface with process control systems. With password protection, these pumps prevent unauthorized access to the programmed settings and operational modes.
- These pumps feature an OLED (organic light-emitting diode) operating display, which is easy to operate and navigate with intuitive programming. You can select your mode for pump signal inputs and outputs:
- Pump Signal Inputs
– Analog: 4-20mA, 0-10VDC – scalable, invertible
– Digital: Pulse, Hall Effect, PPM Feed Constant Flow, PPM Feed Variable Flow
– Manual: Manual, 7 Day/24 Hour Timer, Cycle Timer
- Pump Signal Outputs
– Analog: 4-
- – Digital: Three Relays
- These pumps use a strong brushless DC motor equipped with ball bearing support to control the pump stroke speed. Unlike a stepper motor design, the efficiency of the brushless DC motor provides excellent output in a smaller package.
- Irrespective of differential fluid viscosity, Stenner S series pumps help in maintaining a constant flow rate. Also, they can meet system parameters by delivering a variable flow.
- These pumps have an energy-efficient switch mode power supply.
- In this model of Stenner pump, all essential components and circuits are housed inside a protective enclosure. This assures safety from outside environments.
- They possess QuickPro heads that don’t need an additional tool to change a pump tube.
- The splined shaft pump head design of these pumps allows for more reliable operations and high torque.
- These pumps stop on lead detection when they sense a ringing alarm.
- They can be installed in various locations. Also, they can be relocated from base mounted to wall mounted without needing any extra parts.
Applications of Stenner S Series Pump
Owing to their immense significance, Stenner S series peristaltic pumps are used across several applications where liquids must flow in clean as well as germ-free conditions. However, the following are the most significant ones.
- Pharmaceutical production
- Food and beverage supply equipment
- Chemical handling
- Water and wastewater
- Infusion pumps
- Exclusion of dirt
- Manufacturing facilities
- Carbon monoxide observers
- Industrial dishwashers
- Dialysis equipment
- Injection of vitamins A&D
Are you planning to use Stenner S series feeders in your industrial application? If that sounds yes, undoubtedly, you can rely on us. At Cannon Water Technology, we have skilled and experienced experts in this segment who work closely with clients to understand their requirements. We also provide these pumps in custom specifications to meet your application needs. You can share your application requirement details, and we will get it done for you. If you have any queries or doubts regarding our Stenner peristaltic metering pumps, we can answer them. For more details, contact us via phone or email.