Reflex sanitizer from EnviroTech is a blend of peracetic acid, hydrogen peroxide and nitric acid used in breweries and dairy farm applications. This no-rinse sanitizer combines the power of an acid with PAA which cuts out two steps in the CIP process reducing water consumption and time to get the job done.
Peracetic acid harnesses the power of oxygen to ensure the sanitation of your system without imparting odors or flavors to your product. Fewer steps in your cleaning operations means fewer gallons of water - you’ll save time, money, and the environment.
Dosage of this product is usually diluted 1 fl. oz. to 6 gallons of water. At 180 ppm (10 grain) hardness the water should result in a pH of 3.0 to 3.5.
Reflex features and benefits:
- Prevents build-up of milkstone, beerstone and limescale
- Reduces time to complete the CIP process with less water
- No-rinse sanitizer
- Passes the AOAC sanitizer test by reducing 99.999% of target microorganisms within 30 seconds
- NSF ANSI 60 drinking water treatment chemical approved
- EPA registered sanitizer
- Contains zero phosphates
- Peroxygen chemistry leaves no residuals
- Nitric acid becomes nitrate in wastewater
- Can be controlled by conductivity controller to automate chemical feed
- Can be discharged to the environment, the nitric component reverts to available nitrogen to support plant growth
- Available in multiple container sizes in pails, drums or totes.
Cannon Water Technology has experience with chemical feed systems that are specifically designed to pump PAA into CIP systems, Keg Washers and and Brewing Systems. We have peracetic acid chemical metering pumps, PAA monitors, controllers and digital photometers for testing peroxyacetic acid concentration.
Contact us today to lean more about this product and how it can significantly cut your costs improving the bottom line.