Sentinel X100 Rapid-Dose Inhibitor has been formulated as a multipurpose treatment to prevent sludge build-up over time in heating systems. Designed for easy dosing to the system quicker than ever, the Rapid-Dose Inhibitor efficaciously helps break down rust and minerals. It thus protects your heating system by preventing the rust build up inside your pipes, boilers, and radiators. At Cannon Water Technology, Inc. we offer Sentinel RAPID-DOSE X100RD Inhibitor to keep your system running for longer with optimum performance. Ideal for use in all types of indirect heating systems, the X100RD Inhibitor prevents corrosion and limescale in steel, cast iron, copper, brass and aluminum. The product SKU is X100RD.
Specifications of Sentinel RAPID-DOSE X100RD Inhibitor
Sentinel RAPID-DOSE X100RD Inhibitor is compatible for use with several metal substrates. Featuring an aqueous solution of inorganic and organic corrosion and scale inhibitors, X100RD is the market leading inhibitor available in the following specifications.
- Weight: 1.5 LBS
- Appearance: Clear colorless to pale green or pale yellow liquid
- Specific gravity: 1.20 (20 degree Celsius)
- Ph Concentrate; 6.5 approximately
- Freezing point: Minus 2.5 Degree Celsius
Features of Sentinel RAPID-DOSE X100RD Inhibitor
Sentinel X100 Rapid-Dose Inhibitor has several proven features, making it a highly sought-after solution for central heating systems. It assures hands-free dosing for the most difficult to access systems, whilst guaranteeing speedy discharge into the system in just 30 seconds. The other noteworthy features of this general purpose corrosion treatment solution are;
- Heavy duty rust inhibitor with TripleTech™ anti-corrosion technology ensures optimum system efficiency.
- This completely non-toxic and bio-degradable solution is suitable for all system metals.
- It has a twist and dose system, which is extremely simple to dose, and there is no need to de-pressurize or cool the system to initiate the discharge.
- This pH neutral formulation effectively removes sludge, limescale and other debris.
- This non-staining solution with multiple heavy-duty inhibitors and pH stabilizers prevents pin-holing.
- The solution is extremely easy and safe to handle, and there is no mess left out during dosing.
- Suitable for hard, soft and artificially softened water, the solution helps prevent hydrogen gassing in all heating systems.
Applications of Sentinel RAPID-DOSE X100RD Inhibitor
Giving the assurance of enhanced scale and corrosion protection, Sentinel RAPID-DOSE X100RD Inhibitor finds immense applications like maintaining pipework systems and similar other equipment. A few other application areas include:
- Heat Exchanger
- commercial and domestic LTHW systems
- Light commercial and HVAC heating and cooling systems
Know more about the products through PDF :-