Sentinel X100 Corrosion Inhibitor Chemical
Sentinel X100 corrosion inhibitor for boilers provides protection for clean central heating systems against limescale and corrosion. Suitable for use in all types of indirect central heating systems to include aluminum heat exchangers. Sentinel X100 Scale and Corrosion Inhibitor Chemicals will extend the life of the hot water system, ensuring maximum efficiency of the boiler and minimizing fuel usage.
- Heavy duty rust inhibitor
- Protects against limescale and corrosion of boiler
- Energy Saving Trust Recommended
- TripleTech™ Anti-Corrosion Technology
- Suitable for all system metals including Aluminum Boilers and Heat Exchangers
- pH neutral formulation
- Ensures optimum system efficiency
- Suitable for hard, soft and artificially softened water
- Helps prevent the formation of hydrogen gas
- A simple test kit is available to check levels
Limescale and corrosion are the two main causes of central heating inefficiency, leading to radiator cold spots, boiler inefficiency, a noisy system and a multitude of other problems. Once a system has been prepared using one of the cleaners from the Sentinel cleaning range, it should be protected with Sentinel X100 Inhibitor to prevent the occurrence of limescale build up or corrosion.
Sentinel X100 Inhibitor has TripleTech™ Anti-Corrosion Technology, a unique blend of heavy-duty specialist corrosion inhibitors. Since central heating systems are normally made up of a variety of metals, each of these specialist inhibitors provides protection for different metals for unrivalled performance in protecting multi-metal central heating systems.