Double head adjustable low pressure pumps are the most common types of pumps used in several industrial and commercial applications. In most applications like irrigation, water supply, hydropower, and firefighting, it is required to supply water pressure at the outlet of pump. To achieve this pressure, a double head adjustable low-pressure pump is used, which consists of two pumps with one driving motor. At Cannon Water Technology, we keep an extensive line of high-quality low-pressure pumps from leading manufacturers like Stenner. We specialize in products that are customized to our customer’s needs. Our range of Stenner classic series metering pumps are made with superior quality materials, guaranteeing years of reliable service.
Beneficial Features of Stenner 100DM Double Head Adjustable Low-Pressure Pump
Double head adjustable low pressure pump from Stenner is an amazing and well-made product. Its durable construction using quality materials make it a perfect choice for commercial or home use. A few of the several notable features of this 100DM double head adjustable output pumps are:
- Our range of Stenner classic series metering pumps are known for their manually adjustable flow rate output.
- These self-priming pumps do not require tube lubrication.
- These double head adjustable output pumps do not require foot valve to prime and they are ideal for low pressure (25psi and below) applications.
- They come with an adjustable output (GPD): 2.2 - 44.0, RPM: 26, motor HP: 1/30, 6' power cord attached.
- These versatile pumps can be vertically or horizontally mounted.
- These pumps can run dry without damage and their 3-point roller design assists with anti-siphon.
- They allow for easy tubes and pump heads interchange between models.
- Stenner 100DM double head adjustable output pumps come with several installation accessories to guarantee an easy installation. The packaging contains:
- Mounting bracket
- Two spare tubes
- Two injection check valves
- Two 20' LDPE polyethylene-NSF/FDA approved suction/discharge tubing (white or black)
- Two suction line strainers
- Six connecting nuts
- Six ferrules
- Instruction booklet
- These pumps are available with a rain roof for outdoor vertical mount application and with black tubing which is UV tolerant.
- Our Stenner classic series metering pumps accept a variety of chemicals.
- Their tubes can be easily replaced and needs no tools for replacement.
- They can be easily customized based on your requirements. You can select the required tubing, voltage and tank, among others.
Applications of Stenner 100DM Double Head Adjustable Output Pumps
Our low-pressure pumps are suitable for a wide range of applications, including water transfer and waste water treatment facilities, offshore oil rigs, marine applications and water well drilling. The pump is made of corrosion resistant materials and is suitable for water transfer in agriculture, industry and private use. The following are the industries that get benefited from Stenner 100DM double head adjustable output pumps:
- Water and wastewater
- Oil & gas
- Irrigation and Horticulture
- Cooling Tower
- Pool and Spa
Buying a pump is a big investment. We , at Cannon Water Technologies, are here to ensure that you get the right pump for your needs. Our 100DM double head adjustable output pumps are not only high quality, low cost and long lasting, but also reliable, easy to install and maintain with low power consumption. If you would like to know more about the brand and their innovative product ranges, keep in touch with our executives at the earliest.