DTEA II - Slow Release Tablets SC-100, 100 gram tablets.
Cooling Water Solution In A Tablet
New solid, slow-release formulations provide all the benefits of DTEA II in a convenient form for cooling towers, closed loops, humidifier and air conditioner drain lines, sump basins, etc.
- Slowly dissolves and releases active ingredient when immersed in water.
- Designed for use in small and medium cooling water systems and especially beneficial in systems that have minimal monitoring.
- Convenient service life, eliminating the need for feeding equipment.
- Minimizes chemical exposure hazards.
- Cost Effective.
- Provides the multiple uses of DTEA II, such as penetrant, dispersant, and corrosion inhibition in circulating water systems.
- Patent pending.
DTEA II SR Plus SC with added corrosion and scale inhibitors penetrates and disperses organic deposits and also provides scale and corrosion control. A single dose lasts 3 - 4 weeks depending on water temperature, system volume, and flow conditions. DTEA II? SR Plus SC can be used alone in select cases but most generally as part of existing water treatment programs that address microbial control.
The convenient, slow-release formulation reduces operating expenses through lower labor, energy, and equipment costs. In addition to the benefits provided by the slow release formulation, DTEA II SR Plus SC provides the expected benefits from DTEA II and added corrosion and scale inhibitors: improved heat transfer by deposit control and removal, protection of metal surfaces, and reduced use of biocides.
DTEA II SR Plus SC can be used alone in select cases but most generally as part of existing water treatment programs that address microbial control. (DTEA II is not registered for biocide use in the USA and can only be used for non-biocide purposes.)
- No more carrying heavy liquid up to tower.
- No more spills.
- No more chemical injection equipment.
- 1 Tablet Treats 25tons.
- Sold as individual tablets.
- Each sealed foil package contains 6 tablets.
- Each case contains 12 packages of 6 tablets, equaling 72 tablets per case.
DTEA II SR Plus SC with added corrosion and scale inhibitors. Cooling Tower Treatment Chemical