Calibration is performed on various analytical measurement devices to maintain accuracy, repeatability, and measurement standardization. In addition, calibration helps achieve reliable results and benchmarks. Every piece of equipment used in process industries and manufacturing industries requires calibration. At Cannon Water Technology, we provide calibration solution test kits. These kits feature chemicals used for testing clinical or industrial instruments to assure their long-term performance. Our chemical calibration kits are sourced from leading brands like Myron L.
Features of Chemical Calibration Kits Offered by Cannon Water
All industrial handheld equipment is factory calibrated using NIST traceable standard solutions. These standard solutions possess specific conductivity/ppm values. Chemical calibration kits from Myron L are designed to calibrate Myron L instruments. We believe the following features of these kits have contributed to their immense popularity among our clients.
- The kit features standard solutions, which are created using reagent salts under strictly controlled conditions. For instance, 442 in Myron L TDS 442-3000 refers to 40% sodium bicarbonate, 40% sulfate, and 20% sodium chloride. This salt combination is usually preferred in this and many other chemical solution brands because natural water salt concentration and type may greatly vary across locations.
- The salts are combined with deionized water with high resistivity and purity values for creating an effective calibration solution.
- The solutions usually have +/-1% accuracy based on values published in the international critical tables and are traceable to NIST standards.
- Regular use of these calibration solutions can assure instrument accuracy.
- Our calibration solution test kits are used for measuring cooling and boiling water samples, lakes, wells, city supply sources, and more.
Benefits of Calibrating an Instrument
Some of the important benefits of calibrating instruments are as follows:
- Calibration ensures that the instrument is measuring an accurate value.
- This eliminates any false information directed by the instrument.
- There are applications that rely entirely upon accurate values. The calibration solution confirms that the instrument is displaying accurate numbers.
- This helps in maintaining business standards for quality measurement systems.
- Regular calibration of the instruments maintains the warranty of the application.
At Cannon Water Technology, we strive to deliver you the best solutions for all your commercial calibration needs. We understand how measurement accuracy and quality measures in various environments. This is why we have always tried to include the best products in our inventory. In case you come up with any query regarding our calibration solution kits or any of our products used for water and wastewater treatment, then please feel free to contact us. Our customer support will help you to find the right solution for your challenging applications.