There are no products listed under this category.
A reliable chemical storage tank plays a significant role in water treatment since they are used for holding and storing several types of chemicals used in the treatment process. Without these tanks, water treatment would not be possible. These tanks help prevention of chemical contamination, and safe and controlled release of chemicals. At Cannon Water Technologies, we offer a wide range of chemical tanks for water treatment applications. Our tanks are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the harshest conditions. We offer these chemical tanks in various sizes and styles to meet your application requirements. With this you can find the perfect tank for your needs.
Features of Chemical Storage Tanks Offered by Cannon Water Technology
Choosing the right kind of tank for chemical storage is critical for ensuring the safety of your chemicals and preventing costly accidents. Our range of chemical tanks feature:
- Our chemical tanks assure better safety standards than other types of storage tanks. This is because they are made with materials that are less likely to leak or catch fire.
- They possess high storage capacity in compact designs
- The tanks are less expensive than other types of storage tanks.
- They are easy to set up, clean, and maintain.
- Our tanks are designed to be compliant with all relevant safety regulations.
- They are designed to be leak-proof and have tight seals to prevent chemicals from escaping.
- The walls of a chemical storage tank are thick and durable, preventing the contents from being contaminated
- Chemical storage tanks can be customized with different coatings and linings to further protect the contents.
- The tanks can be vented to release pressure build-up.
How to Maintain Chemical Feed Tanks?
Chemical storage tanks are used to store various types of chemicals, and if they are not properly maintained, they can pose a serious risk to both workers and the environment.
There are a few key things to keep in mind when maintaining chemical tanks. First, it's important to ensure that the tanks are properly ventilated. This will help to prevent the build-up of dangerous vapors. Second, the tanks should be regularly inspected for leaks. Any leaks should be immediately repaired to prevent the release of hazardous chemicals.
The other tips to maintain the tanks are:
- Clean and inspect your tank on a regular basis to prevent buildup and corrosion.
- Keep records of all maintenance activities and this will help you keep track of what needs to be done and when.
- Know what chemicals are being stored in your tank and take proper precautions.
- Inspect the tank regularly and look for signs of corrosion, leaks, or other damage.
- Repair any damage promptly and if not fixed, damaged tanks can cause serious problems.
- Store chemicals properly and follow the manufacturer's instructions for storage and handling.
- Keep the area around the tank clean and this will help prevent accidents and spills.
- Train employees on tank maintenance, as they should know how to properly clean and inspect the tank.
- Store the tanks in a cool, dry place.
- Make sure tanks are properly labeled.
- Do not overfill tanks.
By following these simple tips, you can help to ensure that your chemical tanks are safe and well-maintained.
Applications of Chemical Tanks
There are many industries that benefit from the use of chemical storage tanks. In addition to the water treatment sector, tanks for storing chemicals are used in a variety of industries including food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics. They can be used to store a wide variety of chemicals, including acids, bases, and corrosive chemicals.
The following are the other industries that get benefitted from chemical tanks.
Investing in one of our chemical storage tanks is a wise decision for any business that uses chemicals. With our tanks, you can rest assured that your chemicals will be stored safely and securely. You can get in touch with our team to learn more about these chemical storage tanks and other water and wastewater treatment solutions offered by us.