Chem-Tech injection valves are designed to allow passage of chemical or water from the feed line into the process line. These valves are equipped with a check valve, which helps prevent the backflow of water or chemical to the injection line or the feed line. Thus, the check valve helps separate two liquids at the mating surface.
- Robust construction
- Integrated check valve (standard)
- Available in a broad range of wetted materials
- Connection options include socket and threaded
- 3/8" OD tubing connection fitting
- 1/2" NPT male connection for the injection point
- Quick disconnect for easy servicing
- Various hose connection options
- Available in different quill lengths and tip configurations
- Ideal for
- Pulsatron pumps with wet end codes: VHC1, VHCD, VHC9, VHCH, WHC1, WHCH
- Chem-Tech pumps with wet end codes: AAAC, BAAC, AAAS, BAAS, BHAC.
- SKU: 41693
- Materials of Construction:
- Connections: 3/8" tubing
- Housing: PVC
- Seat Material: Hypalon (CSPE)
- Ball Material: Ceramic
- Pressures: Pressures up to 300 psi (20 bar)
- Weight: 0.25 LBS
1 Review Write a Review
Works as desired.