Beta Technology D3000 WareWashing Dispenser System, Uniview Programer Sold Separately.
- Beta Technology
- 4.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Beta Technology D3300 Ware Washing Dispenser
Multiple pump or solenoid combinations to choose from:
Models: Choose from drop down for prices
- D3202, P/N 1209563: 2 pumps with 1/4"T noroprene detergent tube and a 1/8T flex rinse tube, tube fittings, with full install kit and 2 internal transformers.
- D3102R, P/N 1209564: 1 pump, 1 plastic solenoid with 1/8"T flex rinse tube, fittings, install kit and 2 internal transformers.
- D3303, P/N 1209565: 3 pumps with 1/4"T noroprene detergent tube, 1/8"T flex rinse tube, tube fittings, install kit and 2 internal transformers.
- D3203SR, P/N 1209566: 2 pumps, 1 metal solenoid with 1/4"T noroprene sanitizer tube, 1/8"T flex rinse tube, tube fittings, install kit and 2 internal transformers.
- D3202, P/N 1209808: 2 pumps with 1/4"T noroprene detergent tube and a 1/8T flex rinse tube, tube fittings, with full install kit and 2 external transformers.
- D3203SR, P/N 1209840: 2 pumps, 1 metal solenoid with 1/4"T noroprene sanitizer tube, 1/8"T flex rinse tube, tube fittings, install kit and 2 external transformers.
- D3102R, P/N 1209843: 1 pump, 1 plastic solenoid with 1/8"T flex rinse tube, fitting, install kit, and 2 external transformers.
- D3000, P/N 1209567: D3000, sanitizer auxiliary box with installation kit (097114)
All systems come with 1/8" tube fittings for rinse tubes, 1/4" tube fittings for detergent tubes, except where otherwise indicated. Solid powder or encapsulated products will come with injection fittings that are included in the bowl install kits. Full kits include standpipes, transport tubing and probe wire.
Note: Uniview Programer is sold separately and is needed to activate sanitizer pump. Only one Univew is needed to setup all of the pumps you own.
EASE OF INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
The D3000 is designed to reduce installation and maintenance time.
- Easy set up with Uniview programmer
- Optional potentiometer controls provide flexibility
- Individual product prime switches
- Indicator for power dosing and depletion
- Standard SnapHead™ pump cartridges
- Optional third pump
SUPERIOR RESULTS The Beta Technonlogy D3000 has unique features that provide superior
warewashing resultswith tight control of product usage.
- Self-learning detergent feed algorithm maintains detergent set point under varying conditions
- PulseDrive conductivity measurement circuit resists effects of probe scaling
- Temperature compensation option
- Initial detergent charge triggered by rinse duration provides good results in probeless mode
- Variable rinse speed and timed options provide spot free dishware
- Low level alarm input option ensures customer promptly replaces empty product containers
- Basic data logging of racks and drains (conductivity mode)
The D3000 is an extremely versatile and flexible liquid dispensing system for machine warewashing. It can dose detergent based on conductivity (probe mode), pump run time (timed mode) or speed mode (proportional) both of which are probeless. Configuration and interrogation can be accomplished via the hand-held Uniview programmer or the D3000 can be configured to be set up using potentiometers. This is appropriate when an easier installation is required or for distributors who do not have access to the Uniview.