HM Digital AquaPro AP-2 Water Quality Tester (EC) Conductivity
- HM Digital
- 0.38 LBS
- Free Shipping
The conductivity of water is very important for water management. For controlling and managing these factors, various conductivity tests are performed on water sources. EC water quality testing equipment are used for the purpose of measuring the electrical conductivity of minerals in water. The HM Digital AquaPro AP-2 Water Quality Tester (EC) is one of the handheld water quality testers widely used across the world for testing the conductivity of water. Cannon Water Technology, Inc. provides this sleek, digital water conductivity meter under SKU AP-2.
Specifications of HM Digital AquaPro AP-2 Water Quality Tester (EC) Conductivity
- Item Model Number: AP-2
- EC Range: 0-9999 µS
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 µS; Temp. Resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Housing: Water-resistant
- Power source: 1 x 3V button cell (included) (model CR2032)
- Dimensions: 15 x 2.8 x 1.3 cm (5.9 x 1.1 x .5 inches)
- Weight: 42.5 g (1.5 oz)
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Battery Life: † Approx. 1000 hours of usage
- UPC: 891144000137
- U.S. PATENT: D602,384S
Beneficial Features of HM Digital AquaPro AP-2 Water Quality Tester (EC) Conductivity
The following beneficial features of this equipment have contributed to their popularity among health conscious consumers.
- Designed for simultaneously measuring electrical conductivity (EC) and temperature
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- A large and easy-to-read screen for EC and temperature reading
- Equipped with various advanced features such as auto-off function, low-battery indicator, and data-hold function
- Suitable for a wide measurement range of 0-9999 µS
- Water-resistant housing makes it corrosion-resistant
- Provided with a storage case, a cap, and batteries
Important Note: HM Digital AquaPro meters are factory calibrated with a 700 µS solution. The meters can be digitally recalibrated by pushing the button.
Production Description of HM Digital AquaPro AP-2 Water Quality Tester (EC) Conductivity
The HM Digital AquaPro AP-2 Water Quality Tester (EC) Conductivity is used for testing the electrical conductivity (EC) and temperature. This device features Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), which considers temperature for calculating the pH.
The device is equipped with a variety of advanced testing features. The conductivity test of water can be conducted in the range of 0-9999 µS. Recalibration of the device can be easily done using push buttons attached to it. This means, it saves from the hassles associated with calibration using a screwdriver.
The HM Digital AquaPro AP-2 Water Quality Tester (EC) is protected by a water-resistant housing. Also, the device has a low-battery indicator, data-hold function, as well as auto shut-off function, which makes conductivity and temperature reading very easy. There is a large LCD screen display, which is easy to read. The device comes with a magnetic body for easy mounting on the refrigerator. It comes with a carrying case, a set of batteries, and a cap.
Applications of HM Digital AquaPro AP-2 Water Quality Tester (EC) Conductivity
The digital water quality tester conductivity is suitable for testing the electrical conductivity and temperature of drinking water or the quality of water at:
- Hydroponic Systems
- Water Treatment Plants
- Alcohol Brewing Plants
Water Quality Guidelines
EC range (µS/cm): 0 – 800
- Ideal for human consumption ( provided there are no suspended clay materials or other pollutants)
- Good for irrigation
- Perfect for livestock
EC range (µS/cm): 800 - 2,500
- Ideal partly for human consumption
- Requires special management when used for irrigation
- Perfect for livestock
EC range (µS/cm): 2,500 - 10,000
- Not ideal for human consumption
- Not ideal for irrigation
- Ideal for livestock, if the salinity is limited to 6000 µS/cm
- Water having 4000 µS/cm can lead to shell cracking in laying hens
EC range (µS/cm): Over 10,000
- Not ideal for irrigation or human consumption
- Not ideal for livestock such as poultry, pigs, and lactating animals.
- Water having 50,000 µS/cm can be used to flush toilets, provided there is a corrosion control