A flow meter is a mechanical device used in various industrial processes to check the flow rate of liquids and gases flowing through a tube or pipe. These are connected to some container or tank. Nowadays, they have additional functions such as controlling the flow volume to required levels, and so on. Cannon Water provides some of the best flow meters, some of which are manufactured by us, while the others are sourced from reputed and certified manufacturers. Seametrics is one such flow meter manufacturer, which we highly recommend for various reasons. Seametrics ex series flow meters are of superior quality and are available with us in various configurations.
Types of Seametrics Ex Series Flow Meters Offered by Cannon Water
Primarily, Seametrics flow meters can be classified into two broad types- magnetic and mechanical flow meters. Magnetic flow meters are used for monitoring water levels in the outside environment such as ground water levels. Mechanical flow meters are used in industrial processes usually connected to turbines, paddlewheels, jets, tanks, or containers. All these flow meters are resistant to corrosion, abrasion, chemicals, and more. They are mostly made of brass or stainless steel. Here are some categories of Seametrics Ex-series insertion magmeters we offer:
- Seametrics Adjustable Depth Insertion Magmeters: These flow meters have sensors with adjustable depths. Depending on the model, these are suitable for varied pipe sizes. The plus point is that this flow meter extends up to a very small portion of the pipe, which helps reduce clogging because of the debris or semi-solids present in fluids.
- Seametrics Battery Powered Insertion Magmeters: These flow meters have a good battery life of around four years, depending upon the model. They are easy to install and use. Mostly made of stainless steel, these electromagnetic flow meters are designed for wide range of pipe sizes and can resist good conductor fluids as well as dirty, contaminated water. They are designed for use in harsh environments and are resistant to high temperature, pressure, and corrosion.
- Seametrics Fixed Depth Insertion Magmeters: These flow meters are perfect for low to moderate flow rates and have a simple design. The wear and tear in these meters is less because there are no moving parts. This meter covers only a small portion of the connected pipe and hence prevents clogging possibilities. It has a retainer clip for correct depth setting of the sensor.
- Seametrics Hot-Tap Adjustable Depth Insertion Magmeters: These flow meters can be installed or removed under high pressure and hence are useful in water applications wherein the flow has a huge force and the process can’t be shut down. Depending on the model, this meter can fit a varied pipe size range.
Seametrics Flow Meter Applications
There are various applications of Seametrics flow meters we offer, depending on their type and model. Here are some of the application areas:
- Fluid measurement in industries
- Fluid monitoring and tracking for groundwater applications
- Water purification and wastewater
- Food & beverages
Cannon Water Technology offers various types and brands of flow meters, and you can choose the ones best suited for your application. As far as Seametrics is considered, we totally assure you about the quality as well as compatibility with the other devices in your process. However, with the kind of variety we offer, choosing the right flow meter can get overwhelming. Fortunately, we have an excellent team ready to help you with all the questions you may have. You can be rest assured about the quality of these solutions. Also, our extremely resourceful and equipped team is there to guide you in case you have any questions regarding these produces or how to use them. In case of any pricing-related, technical, or other specific questions you may have, you can reach us on phone or email.