Water sources of residential buildings, commercial facilities, or industrial sectors contain impurities either in the form of dissolved solids or salts. If these impurities are not measured timely and treated sensibly, the contamination level increases. This results in equipment damage as well as causing health hazards to those who consume the water. There is an innovative cost-effective product available that helps prevent such issues. Myron L PoolMeter is a specially designed instrument for providing accurate measurement of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS). This completely self-contained instrument also allows making differential readings. At Cannon Water Technology Inc., we offer Myron L PoolMeter under 512T5D.
Specifications of Myron L PoolMeter
Myron L 512T5D PoolMeter operates on the principle of electrical conductivity. It is designed to display the readings of both TDS and sodium chloride (salt) values. The product is available in the following specifications.
- Ranges: Accuracy:
- 0-5000 ppm Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) “T”
- 0-5000 ppm Sodium Chloride (NaCl) “N”
- ±2% of full scale
- ±1% at calibration point
- Repeatability ±1%
- Temperature: Automatic to 25°C/77°F for samples
- Compensation: Between 10-71°C/50-160°F
- Electrodes (built-in): Never need replatinizing or replacement
- Cell Cup: Chip and crack resistant polyethylene
- Built-in standardization ʺSʺ value.
- Easy and fast with standard solutions.
- Circuitry: Sealed against moisture
- One 9V battery supplied;
- Battery Life: >2000 tests/1 year
- 3.4 W x 4.5 D x 4.0 H in./
- 86 W x 114 D x 102 H mm
- Weight:1 lb./0,45 kg
Features of Myron L PoolMeter
Myron L PoolMeter has several beneficial features to offer. A few of the notable features that contribute to its immense popularity across industries including:
- Its circuitry is sealed against moisture.
- It is extremely simple-to-use with just four steps as below:
- Fill cell cup.
- Select TDS or NaCl.
- Press Black Button.
- Take reading.
- It has no cables to tangle, making it extremely convenient to use.
- It is designed to deliver fast results of almost any solution including high-salt pools and spas.
- It is lightweight, yet sturdy built to withstand the rigors of the application areas.
- It is designed for greater accuracy and stability with minimal maintenance.
- Myron L PoolMeter 512T5D is designed with Auto Temperature Compensation.
- The instrument is available with a Two (2) Year Limited Warranty.
Applications of Myron L PoolMeter
Several accessories are also available to augment the performance of this durable ad field-tested product. These include Standard Solutions, Range Extender , Porta-Kit, and Replacement pH Sensor. With these accessories combined, Myron L PoolMeter 512T5D offers reliable performance for measuring Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in a wide range of applications including:
- Boilers and Cooling towers
- Reverse Osmosis
- Chemical Concentrations
- Printing Fountain Solutions
- Swimming Pools and Spas
- Water Pollution Control
1 Review Write a Review
Myron L 512T5D
We just received this product and have not used it enough to give a review or proper rating.