Read This Message Before Ordering:
This item has fluid that will freeze if subjected to temperatures at or below freezing.
We highly suggest that you select next day air as your shipping option to help prevent this item from being damaged by cold weather.
If you select any shipping method other than UPS Next Day Air you will be taking on the liability should freeze damage occur.
We realize that not all locations require next day delivery so it's not mandatory that you select next day air. We ship from California so keep that in mind when making your shipping selections.
The Myron L® Ultrameter II™ 6PFCe is a one-hand operation instrument designed to provide an accurate and precise measurement of pH, ORP (with free chlorine equivalency mode), conductivity, TDS, resistivity and temperature. This simple and easy-to-use instrument is guaranteed to deliver performance of ±1% of reading with the memory capacity of 100 readings and battery life better than 100 hours. At Cannon Water Technology, Inc., we deliver this all-in-one water quality meter for water treatment testing and several other industrial and commercial applications. This lightweight and the highly reliable analytical instrument is widely recognized for its advanced design with four-electrode conductivity cell technology, a unique pH/ORP sensor and powerful microprocessor-based circuitry. The product SKU is Myron L 6PIIFCE.
Technical Specifications of Myron L Ultrameter 6PIIFCE
Best suited for water quality applications across industries, this innovative instrument is available with the following specifications:
- Conductivity Measurement: 0-9,999 µS/cm, 10-200 mS/cm
- Resistivity Measurement: 10KΩ-30MΩ
- TDS Measurement: 0-9,999 ppm, 10-200 ppt
- Free Chlorine Measurement: 0.00 - 9.99ppm
- pH Measurement: 0-14
- ORP Measurement: ±999mV
- Temperature Measurement: 32-160°F (0-71°C)
- Auto Temperature Compensation: 32-160°F (0-71°C)
- Display: 4 Digit Liquid Crystal Display
- Dimensions: 7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 inches (196 x 68 x 64 mm)
- Weight: 12.4 oz. (352 g)
- Case Cell Material: VALOX®
- Cell Capacities: pH/ORP: 1,2 ml/0.04 oz. Cond/TDS/Res: 5 ml/0.2 oz
- Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: >100 hours (5000 readings)
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 32-132°F (0-55°C)
- Protection Ratings: IP67/NEMA 6 Waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet
Beneficial Features of Myron L Ultrameter
With several proven features as follow, Myron L Ultrameter 6PIIFCE gives a better return on your investment than any other similar handheld instrument available in the market.
- Myron L Ultrameter is available in a choice of KCl, NaCl, and 442™ natural water standards
- The instrument is equipped with ORP mV to ppm free chlorine conversion (6Pfc), display prompts for simple pH calibration, pH/ORP Sensor protective cap (6Pfc), and memory for 100 readings with date and time stamp.
- The device is easy to operate with just three steps as:This hand-held device has fully automatic temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/°C) and user adjustable conductivity/ TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy.
- Fill the cell cup
- Push a parameter key
- Take the reading
- It can be easily calibrated using NIST traceable standard solutions
- Its auto-shutoff feature maximizes the life of the single 9V battery
- The instrument has four-digit display for full 9999 readings, with auto ranging capability up to 200 mS/200 ppt
- Ultrameter 6PIIFCE is designed with real-time clock.
- The device is waterproof and buoyant and can be fully immersed to 3 feet/1 meter.
- Myron L Ultrameter 6PIIFCE is manufactured with long life internal electrodes. This makes it an ideal choice for daily in-line controller checks in hostile process applications.
Applications of Myron L Ultrameter 6PIIFCE
Owing to the several aforementioned beneficial features, Myron L Ultrameter 6PIIFCE is largely chosen by thousands of professionals around the world for use in the following applications:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Boilers and Cooling Towers
- Reverse Osmosis
- Paper and Printing Industries
- Swimming Pools And Spas
- Plating and Parts Washing
- Process Control
- Food and Beverage
- Irrigation Water
Would you like to know more about this product? Get in touch with our professionals today.