Fixed head metering pumps are one of the most widely used pumps that are designed to accurately meter solutions into a fluid stream at a constant flow rate and pressure. Fixed head metering pumps work best when there is no requirement for high discharge and flow rates. They work best when there is a requirement for accurate delivery of solutions over time. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer high quality single head fixed peristaltic metering pumps from Stenner for sale in different capacities. Our Stenner Classic Single Head Fixed pumps are manufactured from superior quality raw materials and used in various industrial applications. They are designed to offer trouble-free operation, easy maintenance, and long functional life.
Beneficial Features of Stenner Single Head Fixed Output Pump
Single head fixed peristaltic metering pumps are the optimum solution for accurate, repeatable liquid dispensing. The precision and control of peristaltic pumping is ideal for a variety of industrial, laboratory and medical applications. These Classic Series Single Head Fixed pumps deliver a constant flow rate with precise volumetric control. They allow precise dosage control for accurate dispensing of liquids and semi-liquids. The following are the features that add to their popularity in the marketplace.
- Stenner Classic Single Head Fixed output pumps allow for tube replacement without tools with the patented QuickPro® pump head.
- The pump is made up of two detachable parts: the motor and the pump head, which may be detached without the use of any tools.
- Stenner classic single head fixed pumps are available with the following specifications:
- Maximum Working Pressure: 25 psi (1.7 bar), 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125° F (52° C)
- Maximum Suction Lift: 25 ft (7.6 m) vertical lift, based on water
- Motor Type: 1/30 HP, shaded pole, class B
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Maximum Viscosity: 1500 Centipoise
- They are made from high quality materials as follow: These self-priming pumps are designed to deliver fixed flow rate output.They do not lose prime or vapor lock
- All Housings: Polycarbonate
- Pump Tube: Santoprene®*
- Pump Head Rollers: Polyethylene
- Roller Bushings: Oil impregnated bronze
- Tube & Injection Fittings: PVC or Polypropylene
- Connecting Nuts: PVC or Polypropylene
- All Fasteners: Stainless steel
- Pump Head Latches: Polypropylene
- Their 3-point roller design assists with anti-siphon.
- The pump does not require tube lubrication.
- Our Stenner Classic Single Head Fixed output pump comes with all installation accessories.
Applications of Stenner Classic Single Head Fixed Pump
Fixed head peristaltic metering pumps are used when a constant flow of solution is required at a given pressure. They are usually found in applications where the viscosity of the material being pumped varies greatly, or when it is necessary to keep the pump running 24 hours a day. Peristaltic metering pumps are also found in various industries such as wastewater treatment, water treatment, and food processing. In wastewater treatment, these pumps are used for pumping effluent from tanks and basins, chlorine dosing, and many other chemical processes. The other application areas of classic series single head fixed pumps are:
- Food and beverage processing
- Water treatment
We at Cannon Water Technology make sure that our single head fixed peristaltic metering pumps are made in accordance with the set industrial standards and norms, so as to ensure the product is completely safe to be used. In addition to this, we provide customization as per the needs of our clients. If you have any question on our range of Stenner pumps, feel free to contact us.