ECON TD Battery-Powered Series
Peristaltic pumps are positive displacement pumps highly preferred for specific low-pressure and dosing applications. Working on the principle of peristalsis, these pumps are used for pumping fluids of varied types and consistencies. While most of these pumps are electrically powered, battery-powered models are a great option. As one of the leading distributors of industrial pumps, Cannon Water Technology provides battery-powered pumps from top industry brands like Stenner.
These battery-operated pumps are ideal for industrial and commercial applications, such as drain line maintenance, odor control installations, grease trap treatment, and so on. Stenner ECON TD battery-powered series pumps are an advanced version of the ECON T programmable timer pumps. These pumps are timer activated and feature the ECON TD pump line. Since their inception, these pumps have set high standards for low-pressure pumping applications.
How Do ECON TD Battery Powered Pumps Work?
Our battery powered pumps offer flexibility and auto injection for customized dosing schedules for specific applications. You can set the program up to 24 independent on and off events within the time frame of seven days. These pumps feature a digital control pad with an LCD display, which has a 24-hour clock format, and a battery back up to maintain the internal timings and event settings. The display indicators showcase the operating mode, event type, days of the week, and so on.
Notable Features of ECON TD Battery Powered Pumps
Some useful and unique features of our battery pumps have immensely contributed to their popularity. The following list describes them in detail. So, let’s have a look at them.
- Our ECON TD battery powered pumps are an enhanced version of peristaltic pumps, which makes them ideal for many process control systems.
- They are easy to install, operate, and maintain.
- We, at Cannon Water, offer battery pumps that are self-priming. This helps in the prevention of vapor or prime leaks. Also, our pumps can run dry without any damage.
- Our battery pumps can work well for pressure up to 5psi or less timed industrial applications.
- The dosing capacity of our battery pumps varies from 2.2 to 4.0 Oz/min.
- Although the batteries are not included, these pumps are equipped with a battery holder for 8D cell or 2 6V lantern batteries.
- These battery powered pumps can be wall mounted.
- We team up with reliable, trustworthy brands from the industry like Stenner. So, you don’t need to worry about the product quality.
- We are well-known for the fastest shipping in the USA and across countries. We also offer same day shipping on many in-stock products. This helps us stand out among the crowd.
Applications of ECON TD Battery Powered Pumps
Our ECON TD battery powered pumps have gained immense traction and are used across industry segments. Here is the list of the most significant ones.
- Auto Analyzers
- Infusion pumps
- Dialysis equipment
- Food manufacturing
- Chemical handling
- Water & Wastewater
- Engineering & manufacturing
- Carbon Monoxide observers
- Pharmaceutical production
- Beverage supply equipment
- Industrial clean aid machines
Easy-to-Follow Safety Guidelines for Battery Powered Pumps
When installing and using any industrial pumps, basic safety precautions should always be followed to avoid unwanted damage to persons and equipment. Here is a list of some instructions one should follow while handling battery powered pumps.
- Make sure you read all safety hazards and follow all the required instructions mentioned in the manual before installing battery pumps.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment while installing or working near a pump.
- Make use of the necessary accessories for installation.
- Once done with the installation, check whether it is in compliance with local and national plumbing and electrical codes.
- Schedule periodic inspections for leakage, deterioration, or wear.
- Perform frequent pump tube maintenance to prevent damage or spillage to the pump.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding ECON TD Battery Powered Pumps
Here are some common battery powered pumps questions people often ask us. You can check the answers below.
- Can Battery Powered Pumps Be Programmed To Run 24 Hours*7 Days A Week?
Yes, these pumps are designed to provide flexible 7-days, 24-event control capacity. Each event can run from 1 minute to 23 hours 59 minutes within the program.
- How Do Battery Powered Pumps React When They Lose Power?
Our pumps use a battery for continuous operation.
- How Often Should One Change the Battery?
It is always recommended to change the pump battery annually.
- What is the Battery Lifespan of Battery Powered Pumps?
The battery lifespan of these pumps will be approximately 90 days when used once in a day for ten minutes at room temperature.
With vast years of market presence and skilled employees, Cannon Water Technology offers quality and performance-driven industrial pumps at fast turnaround times. We have become valued distributors for top industry brands such as Stenner. Our irrevocable commitment to quality and on-time delivery have helped us build strong and long-lasting relationships with our existing clients. Are you interested in buying ECON TD battery-powered pumps for your industrial application? If that sounds yes, you are at the right place. You can share your requirements with our experts. They will understand your needs and deliver the best possible solution. If you want to know more about these pumps, reach us through email or phone.