SEKO Tekna Evo APG800NHH0U00 Series Diaphragm Metering Pump, 1.85 to 4.75 GPH, 10 to 230 PSI, 4-20 mA input, Pulse Input
- SEKO - Beta Technology
- 7.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The SEKO Tekna Evo APG 800 line of chemical metering pumps have been designed for maximum chemical resistance and unmatched performance. SEKO standardized all of there pumps to include PVDF (Kynar) wet ends with solid pure TFE (Teflon) diaphragms and and FPM (Viton) seals. This material configuration covers more than 90% of the chemicals being pumped making this a simple choice for most companies.
Control Features have not been overlooked on this model. Use and analog 4-20 mA signal or pulsed input with built in multiplication factor from a water meter; your choice. The pump will pace itself proportionally keeping chemical doing levels at the proper concentration.
Analog chemical dosing pump with constant flow rate manually adjustable, proportional flow rate according to an external analog (4-20 ma) or digital pulse signal (e.g. from water meter).
- Control dial (percentage and "n" value in multiplication mode)
- 6 position adjustable switch:
- 3 in division mode (1,4,10=n)
- 1 in multiplication mode (n=1-10x)
- 1 for proportional 4-20 ma signal
- 1 for constant functionality
- “pacing” function adjustable by dip switch
- 232 PSI = 1.85 GPH
- 145 PSI = 2.64 GPH
- 72 PSI = 3.96 GPH
- 14 PSI = 4.75 GPH
- 1-300 SPM
- 3 Division Modes 1,4,10x
- 1-10x Multiplication Mode
- Analog 4-20 mA input proportional control full scale
- Standard 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz Universal Power Supply (Optional cords available upon request)
- Optional 24-48 VAC/VDC Call for availability and price
Materials of construction:
- Head = PVDF
- Body = PVDF
- Balls = Ceramic
- Diaphragm = PTFE
- Seals = FPM Standard, Optional EPDM on request
- Tubing = 3/8" O.D HDPE, Natural
- Injection Fitting = 1/2" NPT by 3/8" Tubing Compression, PVDF, FPM, S.S. Spring
- Foot Valve = 3/8" Tubing Compression, PVDF, FPM, S.S. Spring
- Multifunction Valve, available upon request, call for quote
- Auto-degassing head, available upon request, call for quote
For more information on the SEKO line of chemical metering pumps please feel free to contact us anytime.
We are here to help you find the best solution for the application.