Specifications of Walchem Electronic Chemical Metering Pumps Offered By Us
At Cannon Water Technology, this compact and proven Walchem chemical metering pumps are offered in the following specifications.
- Series: EZ
- Max Output: 0.6 GPH
- Max Pressure: 150 PSI
- Pump Head: PVC
- Valve Seats: FKM
- O-Rings: FKM
- Valve Balls: Ceramic
- Diaphragm: PTFE (+ EPDM Backer)
- Gaskets: PTFE
- Tubing: ⅜" OD PE
- Options: Standard Manual Air Vent Valve included
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Control Module: Manual speed adjustment from 1–360 strokes/min
- Average Power: 20 Watts
- Max Current: 0.8 Amp
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Alternate Number: EZB11D1VC
Beneficial Features of EZB11D1-VC Series Electronic Chemical Metering Pump
The EZ series metering pumps are WQA tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 50 and Standard 61. These simple to operate and easy to set up chemical metering pumps are a leading technology of choice owing to the following beneficial features.
- Compared to other chemical metering pumps that operate at slower speeds, our range of Walchem pumps operate at 360 strokes-per-minute. This prevents slug feeding, whilst ensuring high-resolution feeding of chemicals.
- The pumps are extremely easy to operate. They are designed with only three pushbutton keys to manage the entire chemical feeding activities.
- These pumps are designed with a bearing on each end of the armature and shaft. This guarantees proper axial movement, which in turn augments the service life of the diaphragm. This construction adds to the longevity of the overall unit.
- They assure fast priming and reliable performance owing to the high-end performance of the check valve.
- The EZB11D1-VC series electronic chemical metering pump guarantees high compression ratio. This ensures proper chemical feed.
- The model is equipped with a programmable timer; which can be programmed in daily or weekly cycles. This helps achieve a timed feed control.
- This innovative metering pump is the best on/off pump on the market that is designed to give operational safety and precision.
- Walchem EZB11D1-VC series pumps provide unmatched versatility and offer highly repeatable dosing accuracy
Applications of Walchem Electronic Chemical Metering Pumps
Rugged constructing, trouble-free installation and removal, easy maintenance and long service life are a few amongst the factors that contribute to the wide acceptance of this product from customers from the following industries:
- Oil and gas production (onshore/offshore)