With the rising demand for purified water supply, there have been several techniques/products evolved to maximize the efficiency of water treatment activities. Walchem EZB16D1-VC Series Electronic Chemical Metering Pumps are one amongst the offerings that deliver precise chemical injection at a low cost. With advanced technology, EZB16D1-VC Series pumps fit seamlessly into your process control application. Trusted by water treatment professionals for more than a generation, these chemical metering pumps are designed to offer reliable performance even in the harshest conditions. At Cannon Water Technology, Inc, we offer Walchem Electronic Chemical Metering Pumps with improved drive design, and all new electronics to add convenience and value to your application. The SKU for these pumps is EZB16D1-VC.
Specifications of EZB16D1-VC Series Chemical Metering Pump
EZ Series electronic metering pumps are manufactured to offer versatile and high resolution chemical feed. The compact size and simple control make these pumps extremely easy and convenient to use. EZB16D1-VC Series, which is a combination of superior mechanical design and quality manufacturing, is available in the following specifications.
- Connections / Discharge (Inches) 3/8"
- Diaphragm: PTFE
- Gasket Material: PTFE
- Head / Fittings PVC
- Hz: 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Flow (GPH): 1
- Maximum Pressure (PSI): 105
- Maximum Strokes Per Minute: 0.18
- Tube Material: Polyethylene (PE)
- Valve Balls: CE
- Valve / Seat / O-Ring FKM / FKM
- Voltage: 115 Volt
Features of Walchem Electronic Chemical Metering Pump
With high speed performance, these chemical metering pumps eliminate slug-feeding effects. Moreover, due to their sophisticated engineering and durable construction, the pumps assure effective and reliable performance. A few other beneficial features that add to their popularity in the market place are:
- As these pumps operate at 360 strokes-per-minute, they assure faster and precise chemical injection compared to the similar products available in the market. Their high speed performance, thus eliminates diaphragm wear and poor feed control.
- They are engineered for extreme longevity with dual bearing support.
- They have superior check valve design that assures fast priming.
- These pumps have a very high compression ratio. This ensures proper feed.
- They are designed with modular liquid end, drive and electronics. This adds to their convenience while mounted in a remote location.
- Their rugged construction with NEMA 4X/IP 65 housing is suitable for the harshest environments and outdoor use.
- These pumps are simple to operate with only three pushbutton keys.
- The pump technology is integrated with a versatile programmable timer, which can be programmed in daily or weekly cycles.
- Their large graphical display allows easy navigation and configuration.