Mechanical pressure switches are one of the most important tools to reduce costs and improve service efficiency of water treatment operations. These switches sense the pressure of a fluid and activates or deactivates a pump, compressor, or other mechanical device when the pressure reaches a preset threshold. The switches help regulate the pressure of water in a treatment plant, ensuring that the plant is able to operate at optimal levels. Hence, pressure switches are critical for water treatment professionals as they are responsible for regulating the flow of water in a system by automatically turning the system on and off as needed. Without proper regulation, water treatment systems can be overwhelmed with too much water pressure, which can lead to damage or even failure. In addition, these switches can also help protect water treatment systems from damage by preventing too much pressure from building up in the system. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer several makes and models of mechanical pressure switches that help reduce costs and improve efficiency of any treatment plant.
Pressure Switches Working Principle
A pressure switch is a device that senses the pressure of a fluid and automatically activates or deactivates a device in response to the fluid pressure. The switch can be set to activate at a certain pressure, or it can be set to deactivate at a certain pressure. The switch can also be set to activate or deactivate based on a difference in pressure between two points in a system.
General Features of Mechanical Pressure Switches Offered by Cannon Water
Our selection features various pressure switches, which are designed for a specific purpose. For example, some switches are used to regulate the pressure in a system, while others are used to detect a change in pressure. The following are some common features of the switches.
- Pressure switches are highly accurate and can be calibrated to within a very tight tolerance. This makes them ideal for use in critical applications where small changes in pressure can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Another key feature of these switches is that they are durable and can withstand harsh environments. This is important in applications where the switch will be exposed to extreme temperatures, vibrations, or other conditions that could damage a less robust device.
- The switches are easy to install and use, so you can start using them right away.
- Mechanical pressure switches come in a variety of different sizes and styles, so you can find one that fits your needs.
- They are available in different mounting options and enclosures.
Applications of Pressure Switches
There are a variety of industries that utilize our switches to monitor and control process parameters. Some of these industries include:
Mechanical pressure switches are an important piece of equipment for many industrial and commercial applications. At our company, we offer a wide variety of these switches to meet your needs. We also offer a variety of deals and discounts on these switches, so you can get the best possible price. Cannon Water also offer a variety of customization options so that you can get the perfect switch for your needs. If you have any questions about our products or services, our team is always here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our pressure switches and how we can help you find the perfect solution for your needs.