Calibration columns are the most popular and widely used flow measurement equipment. Popularly known as calibration cylinders, they are straight tubes with a graduated volume scale installed in the suction or discharge point of the pump. These tubes are used in any chemical dosing system to determine the pump flowrate using industry-standard graduations of gallons per hour and milliliters per minute. Calibration columns ensure that a precise amount of liquid is being dosed to the process. To meet dosing requirements and fulfill the dimensional and performance parameters of various applications, Cannon Water Technology offers high-quality, performance-driven calibration columns for chemical metering pumps. We provide these calibration columns from top industry brands like Koflo. We assure the fastest turnaround times on all calibration cylinders listed below.
Beneficial Features of Calibration Columns Offered by Cannon Water Technology
Calibration columns can be used in several process industries. Their rugged construction and durability make them ideal for use in harsh environments. Here is a list of some beneficial features of calibration columns we offer. So, let’s have a look at them.
- These calibration columns are designed for determining pump flowrate using an industry-standard graduations scale. These columns feature a top-aligned, highly-visible graduated scale, allowing the operator to provide precise measurements in your preferred units. This also helps in enhancing readability.
- The graduation scale has a clear mylar overlay to add protection against harsh environments.
- Almost all calibration columns offered by Cannon Water are available in borosilicate glass or polyvinyl chloride, or PVC constructions. PVC calibration columns are ideal for mild or non-corrosive chemicals, while glass columns are economical for measuring corrosive chemicals. Compared to PVC construction, borosilicate glass offers a higher level of readability and helps improve overall productivity.
- Additionally, end caps are constructed using different materials such as CPVC, PTFE, and 316L stainless steel to ensure compatibility with several chemicals or fluids.
- Fabricated using high-quality materials, these columns can withstand stress, chemical resistance, corrosion, temperature variance, and other severe environmental conditions.
Applications of Calibration Columns
Owing to their undeniable features, calibration columns are used for various purposes, such as to
- Accurately insert appropriate dosage of chemicals in batch processes
- Precisely monitor and control the dosage of chemicals into several metering pumps and chemical injection systems
- Regulate the flow rate of chemical metering pumps
Being a leading supplier of industrial pumps, equipment, and accessories, Cannon Water Technology provides a wide range of products at the best prices. Our adherence to quality standards and reliable testing has helped us build happy and satisfied customers. The team of experts at Cannon Water Technology works closely with clients to recognize their work-based challenges and offer the best solutions. Still, if you have any doubts, then please feel free to reach us at the earliest via phone or email.