Cannon Water Technology Inc.$165.97
Myron LMSRP: $4,938.17$4,909.28
At Cannon Water Technology, we provide one of the comprehensive selections of chlorine measurement devices. Our inventory features chlorine meters, chlorine residual test kits, and chlorine tester pens from Myron L, Advantage Controls, and Pyxis. Browse our collection to find the right chlorine measurement device for your needs!
An Overview of Chlorine Reaction in Water
When we add chlorine to the water, it gets divided into three parts, combined chlorine, free chlorine, and total chlorine, depending on what material it is reacting with. Combined chlorine is the amount of chlorine that has reacted with inorganic and organic nitrogen-containing molecules; free chlorine is the leftover chlorine and most effective one which inactivates disease-causing organisms, whereas total chlorine is the sum of free and combined chlorine measurements.
Types of Chlorine Measurement Devices Offered by Cannon Water Technology
At Cannon Water Technology, we provide the following types of chlorine measurement devices.
- Chlorine Residual Test Kits: These kits are used to measure the concentration of residual chlorine in water. Our kits feature colorimetric reagents, test tubes or vials, a color comparison chart, and instructions for use. They are ideal for checking the chlorine concentration in swimming pools and spas.
- Digital Chlorine Meters: These are handheld testers used for measuring various water treatment parameters. The Pyxis handheld testers offered by us can measure free/total chlorine, as well as conductivity, PTSA, pH, and temperature. They are designed for water cooler and boiler applications. Our residual chlorine meters are easy to use and feature a color LCD display screen that offers insights into the free/total chlorine as well as other water treatment parameters.
- Chlorine Tester Pens: These pens are portable and easy to carry instruments. They possess a rugged design and assure accurate results.
Things to Consider When Choosing the Right Chlorine Measurement Device
When choosing a suitable chlorine measurement device, several important factors must be considered. Here are some points to keep in mind:
- Consider your budget
- Consider the application and address its requirements
- Check the calibration requirements and maintenance procedures
- Consider the range of chlorine concentrations that the device can measure.
Our chlorine measurement devices are used across food and beverage processing, water, and wastewater treatment facilities for:
- Iron control
- Hydrogen sulfide control
- Water sanitation
- Water disinfection
- Well water chlorination
- Waste & environmental water analysis
Frequently Asked Questions on Chlorine Measurement Devices
1. What is the control range of free chlorine in the water?
The typical control range of free chlorine in water is 0.2 PPM to 2.0 PPM, where about 0.5 PPM is an excellent target to aim for when maintaining a water system.
2. Do you provide replacement parts and accessories for chlorine meters on the website?
Yes, we provide replacement parts and accessories for residual chlorine meters. In addition, you can reach out to our support team through our website, email, or phone.
3. What is the temperature range of Myronl L UltrapenX2 PTBT4?
The temperature range of Myronl L UltrapenX2 PTBT4 is 0 – 71°C / 32 – 160°F.
4. Is Myron L PT4 Ultrapen durable?
Yes, Myron L PT4 Ultrapen is crafted with anodized aircraft aluminum for excellent durability to withstand heavy impact and rough conditions.
5. Are calibration and maintenance necessary for chlorine meters?
Yes, regular calibration and maintenance are essential to ensure accurate measurements. We provide instructions and calibration solutions for their chlorine meters, along with recommendations for proper care.
Residual chlorine measurement is one of the necessities in the water treatment industry. This is achieved using quality measurement devices. At Cannon Water Technology, we help clients meet their water sanitation goals using high-quality chlorine measurement devices. Our inventory comprises all tried and tested products, which have been used widely for residual chlorine measurement for several years. If you have any queries on any of the products included in our inventory, be sure to contact us as soon as possible. Our experts would happily answer them and guide you through the proper selection.