Stenner Flow Meters
Quality water is important for all life processes right from drinking to washing to livestock and agriculture production and so on. Along with this, the water quality is equally important to ensure a long-term performance of water supply equipment and hardware. Stenner flow meters are designed to inject undiluted chemicals into the waterline without affecting the pump and hardware. Cannon Water provides Stenner flow meters in different configurations to meet your application requirements. All the products displayed here are available in our ready-to-ship inventory. We assure you one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.
Features of Stenner Flow Meters Offered by Cannon Water Technology
The flow meters from Stenner are popular among our clients owing to the features they offer. The following features make them stand out in the industry.
- The dry contact Stenner water meters feature engineered reinforced plastic or stainless steel construction.
- Both plastic water meters and stainless steel water meters are low lead, and certified by IAPMO to ANSI/NSF 372.
- The meter feature is not powered and features an oscillating piston.
- It is mainly designed for vertical installation but can be installed on an incline or horizontally.
- These water meters feature a reed switch that produces a dry pulsing contact signal.
- This signal actuates the pump, which releases the dose as per the water volume.
- A single pulse is delivered to the pump control module or controller for each gallon of water that passes through the meter if you choose 1 pulse/gallon output.
- We also provide these water meters in customized specifications, where the users can choose from 2 pulse/gallon output and 4 pulse/gallon output.
- This helps create an effective proportional feed system, which paces the pump when the water flow increases.
- There is a flow back preventer integrated into the device, which is included inside an engineered plastic housing with corrosion-resistant liquid-sealed register.
- This register offers an easy reading of the parameters.
- Each low lead water meter is supplied with an easy-to-understand user manual, which makes their use and installation easy.
We take pride in our customer base, which comprises hundreds of happy and satisfied customers. We process repeated orders regularly and get most customers through referrals. Our commitment to customer satisfaction combined with competitive prices, quick shipping, and commitment to quality makes us one of the most favored water treatment specialists in the US. Feel free to contact our team to know more about Stenner flow meters and other water treatment devices. We will be happy to assist you.