Water Treatment Controllers
Continuous monitoring and controlling of boiler, cooling, wastewater or other industrial water systems is imperative to augment the efficiency of water treatment processes. Proper monitoring keeps your water treatment program under control by preventing excessive water usage, energy consumption, and chemical usage, among others. At Cannon Water Technology, we offer several models of water treatment controllers of top brands for maintaining proper control of your process water. By using these range of innovative and simple to use systems, you can satisfactorily control water treatment program, which is applied to a boiler, cooling, wastewater or other industrial water systems.
Types of Water Treatment Controllers we Offer at Cannon Water Technology
With the right blend of innovation, flexibility, and simplicity, our range of water treatment controllers makes the reliable and cost-effective choice to the global water treatment market. Designed with convenience and ease-of-use in mind, they assure several years of uninterrupted service even under strenuous industrial conditions. The following are the types of controllers we offer under this category.
- Boiler Controllers: These boiler controllers are designed to measure conductivity/dissolved solids and pH in boilers. With several performance-driven features, they provide the user with a high level of application flexibility by allowing remote control of boiler conductivity.
- Cooling Tower Controllers and Equipment: These controllers offer an economical and reliable way to improve your water treatment of your cooling tower by;
- Automating cooling tower system to feed properly
- Bleeding on conductivity
- Showing real-time data
- Conductivity Controllers: Designed for a broad range of industrial, commercial, and municipal water treatment applications, these controllers accurately measure the conductivity of a solution. They have large and easy-to-read displays, fire-retardant casing, conductivity controllers and are ideal for wet or corrosive environments.
- Data Loggers: A wide selection of data loggers are available at Cannon Water that can handle analog (mV, TC, Volts, etc) as well as digital input signals. These versatile and cost-effective solutions immensely assist you in managing water treatment and wastewater applications that involve multiple and highly complex processes.
- Timer Controllers: Get the advantage of the widest selection of timer controllers from Cannon Water Technology. Our range of timer controllers features compact design, simple step through menu, NEMA 4X enclosure, single or dual pulse timing, easy set-up, among several others.
Features of Controllers
At Cannon Water Technology, we are committed to bring you quality products. To assure optimum quality and reliable performance in the critical water treatment applications, we source these controllers from the trusted brands including GF Signet, Lakewood Instruments, Pulsafeeder, Walchem, and LMI. A few amongst the common features of the controllers from these water treatment brands are:
- Rugged, mil-spec electronic components
- One step, automatic calibration
- Intelligent, menu-driven setup and operation
- Backlit displays
- Multiple language support
- Economic package
- Easy to follow menus and system set-up screens
At Cannon Water, we regularly supply these proven controllers to customers spanning from diverse industries for use in:
- Wastewater neutralization & disinfection
- Food and Beverage disinfection
- Potable water treatment
- Swimming pools & spas
- Cooling tower biocide control
- Metal finishing & printed circuit board
- RO Systems