Classic Series Double Head Adjustable
Double head adjustable peristaltic metering pumps are used for several fluid pumping applications across industries. They are a type of positive displacement pump utilized for dispensing liquids in a controlled manner. For conventional water treatment applications such as disinfection, pH control, corrosion and scale control, oxidation, and sanitization, these electromechanical peristaltic metering pumps will dose solutions such as sodium hypochlorite, acid, polyphosphates, and biocides in controlled amount. We at Cannon Water Technology provide Classic Series Double Head Adjustable Pumps from Stenner and these pumps are known for their high precision flow control. These pumps are available in various tube sizes to meet your application requirements.
Beneficial Features of Stenner Peristaltic Pumps
Our range of electromechanical peristaltic metering pumps have been designed with a specific purpose to pump fluids that contain particulate matter at an exact rate. Peristaltic pumps can be adjusted to increase and decrease flow rates by changing the diameter of the roller tube. Double head peristaltic metering pump employs two separate metering heads, which have independent roller tube diameters. Additionally, Stenner peristaltic pumps come with the following features.
- Stenner classic series double head adjustable pumps are self-primed against maximum working pressure.
- These pumps feature a patented QuickPro® pump head, which allows for easy tube replacement without tools.
- The pumps feature four detachable components; the motor, feed rate control, and two pump heads. These can be separated without tools.
- These electromechanical peristaltic metering pumps’ 3-point roller design assists in anti-siphon protection
- They are easy to maintain as the pump head is designed with no valves.
- They can be run dry and do not lose prime or vapor lock.
- Their pump tubes are easy to change and do not require lubrication for the same.
- Our range of classic series double head adjustable pumps allow you attain the following specifications.
- Flow Rate Output Control: External dial ring
- Reproducibility: +/- 2%
- Maximum Working Pressure: 25 psi (1.7 bar), 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 125°F (52°C)
- Maximum Suction Lift: 25 ft (7.6 m) vertical lift, based on water
- Motor Type: 1/30 HP, shaded pole, class B
- Shaft RPM (average maximum): 26 or 44
- Duty Cycle: Continuous
- Maximum Viscosity: 1500 Centipoise
- The pump ensures long years of unfailing service owing to their durable construction using the finest quality materials as follows:
- Pump Tube: Santoprene®* (FDA approved) or Versilon®**
- Check Valve: Duckbill Santoprene®* (FDA approved) or Pellethane®†
- Pump Head Rollers: Polyethylene
- Roller Bushings: Oil impregnated bronze
- Suction/Discharge Tubing and Ferrules: Polyethylene (FDA approved)
- Tube & Injection Fittings: PVC or Polypropylene (both NSF listed)
- Connecting Nuts: PVC or Polypropylene (both NSF listed)
- 3/8″ Adapter: PVC or Polypropylene (both NSF listed)
- Suction Line Strainer and Cap: PVC or Polypropylene (both NSF listed); ceramic weight
- All Fasteners: Stainless steel
- Pump Head Latches: Polypropylene
- They are shipped with the following accessories;
- Connecting nuts 1/4" or 3/8"
- 6 Ferrules 1/4" or 6 mm Europe
- 2 Injection check valves 100 psi (6.9 bar)
- Or 1 injection fitting 25 psi (1.7 bar)
- 2 Weighted suction line strainers
- 1/4", 3/8" or 6 mm Europe
- 2 20' Rolls suction/discharge tubing
- 1/4" or 3/8", White or UV Black
- OR 6 mm white Europe
- 2 Additional pump tubes
- 2 Additional latches
- 1 Mounting bracket
- 1 manual
Applications of Stenner Electromechanical Peristaltic Metering Pumps
Peristaltic metering pumps are used in a wide variety of industrial applications, ranging from liquid and slurry pumping to multitude of commercial, industrial, and municipal chemical metering applications. Stenner peristaltic pumps are largely put to operation in the following sectors.
- Water Conditioning
- Water and Waste Water Treatment
- Cooling Tower
- Food and Beverage
Our Stenner peristaltic pumps are made from high quality materials and are durable and long lasting. They have the ability to withstand harsh conditions, making them ideal for varied industrial use. If you want to buy Stenner pumps with high quality and competitive price, we are your best choice. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.